Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Now that I have my internet back fully... let's do this. \m/ >.< \m/

Entries Thread

1. "And yet the reception still sucks when driving through a tunnel." by ShadowyOne

2. "Even cars have their emo days" by Josh

3. "HELLO, MOTO!" by Corrupt

Guess who's back, back again? SO's back, back again. (I give him a week before it goes to his head and he loses.)

Anyways, here's the break down for judging this week... in reverse order. Many people may not find Corrupt's entry funny, but to me it was classic. It uses a common phrase, and I can just see why he chose it. You've got a giant phone plastered in what could be someone's ear... of course it's gonna be loud, thus the caps.

Josh's took me a minute to get... I forgot the phone in the picture was called the RAZR. After that, it makes complete sense and is humorous. I don't know what else to say. :P It's creativity at its best.

And now SO's. Well, I'm sorry, but those of us with cellphones have experienced this issue or a similar one. If you're in your basement, no reception. If you're in the middle of nowhere, no reception. If you're in a tunnel, no reception. Damn those cellphones! So yeah, real life issue relations > all. :P Sometimes.

Anyways, that's it for this week. :) Congratulations again. I've decided to start awarding 3 karma to winners from now on too. This'll be the first week for that.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Chris... you suck. *nods*
This is my old account. This is my new account

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Just because I am bitching about it on MSN, I have to do it here too. This was mine!!!! Jeez. Loser.

(Double posts suck but oh well. Totally worth it.)

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Let it go, Josh. Let it go. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I don't wanna. :(