Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well you all may be wondering why I haven't been on all day. And the reason for that is because I got into a car wreck this morning.

What Happened

We were driving, saw this car and truck, they didn't have their break lights on, we had just come around a corner, and we thought they were moving, well my sister (who was in the passenger seat) finally realized that they weren't moving, we were maybe about 20-30 feet away by then going 30 MPH. And Jeff (sisters bf who was driving) slammed on the brakes, and tried to turn the wheel, but the brakes and steering wheel failed and he hit them anyways. Of course it was a brand new 4X4 Ford pick up truck. While my sisters is a 1989 Toyota Camry. :P So he only got a scratch on his damn bumper while our car is totalled(spl). We were technically at "fault" because we rear ended him. But I could care less.

Injuries & Results

Well like said up there, our car is totalled(spl). Jessica, my Jeff's 16 year old daughter, got a sprained wrist and a bruised knee, she was lucky cause she wasn't wearing her seat belt. Jeff himself hit the steering wheel and just basically bruised the whole inside of his chest. Trisha (my sister) also just got badly bruised from her seat belt. Now me, I sprained my ankle, and when we slammed on the breaks, my head whipped forward and slammed into the back of the passenger seat. My ankle got caught under the seat, and hit my shin really hard on the back of the passenger seat. I also got a cut on my face, and then the doc gave me some muscle relaxers, anti inflammatory, and some pain killers, for all of it. They say that they aren't sure if I got whip lash or not. Stupid doctors, took them 6 hours to check us all out and release us all from the hospital.

So if you talk to me on MSN or whatever, and I seem a bit out of it, or make no sense, blame my meds. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Well, look on the bright side, you got legal drugs!

Ah, just kidding. Glad to here you're alright. I'd say more, but I'm leaving now.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Wow.. Glad to hear you guys are still alive and not badly injured, as in a coma..

Last Edit: Aug 24, 2005 23:43:47 GMT by Nicola

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Yeah thanks guys. :)

And Lucifer, I don't care, go ahead and say it. :) :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Wow, that sucks. At least the injuries weren't too serious, though.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah. Could of been a lot worse, and you could of actually got whiplash.

Glad to hear you're ok (as in sense of not dead/coma/paralyzed)

newBookmarkLockedFalling