Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Ok So I'm really confused abt this. There were 7 wonders of the ancient world and then wouldn't there be 7 wonders of the new world? - we were even taught the names in school - now I see that that's changed again.

Clicky

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
slipstream said:
Ok So I'm really confused abt this. There were 7 wonders of the ancient world and then wouldn't there be 7 wonders of the new world? - we were even taught the names in school - now I see that that's changed again.

Clicky

No, because the "new world" would eventually become ancient, but ancient will always stay ancient.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Thats logical but ---- weren't BIG BEN, Leaning TOWER of Pisa, Great WAll of China, Statue of Liberty, Taj Mahal, Eiffel TOwer and Pyramids of Giza supposed to be the 7 wonders of the modern world??

Mithras

Mithras Avatar

Studio Member

July 2006
I don't think that there is a definite list of the Wonders of the Modern World. I think that just different books, websites, and TV shows make their own lists.

Support Rob Scuderi, the #1 Penguins Defender!

lucifer said:
"Behold: me! I have authority in this building."

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
slipstream said:
Thats logical but ---- weren't BIG BEN, Leaning TOWER of Pisa, Great WAll of China, Statue of Liberty, Taj Mahal, Eiffel TOwer and Pyramids of Giza supposed to be the 7 wonders of the modern world??

No, I thought those were the 7 wonders people travel to. Or, perhaps, it was Middle World which isn't ancient, but not necessarily new or modern.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Ah I see- Ok now it makes more sense.

newBookmarkLockedFalling