Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
THE NEW SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD ARE BEING SELECTED --- YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!

Vote HERE -

Vote for your favorites.

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
I have been fooled by various websites before.

Are you sure this website isn't a fake one?

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Nope man - THIS is the organization that will actually declare the new list in about another 154 days. So that is why everybody is being asked to vote for their favorite 7 wonders-- the 7 monuments withthe maximum votes will be declared as the 7 wonders of the new world.

I voted for: Taj Mahal, Stonehenge, Statue of Liberty, Pyramids of Giza, Machu Pichu, Acropolis, Easter Island Statues.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Mine goes to the following:

Colosseum
Great Wall
Pyramids of Giza
Stonehenge
Eiffel Tower
Easter Islan Statues
Machu Picchu

Personally, I think some of the older destroyed wonders were better. The "originals" if you will. I think there's only like 2 or 3 of them left today. 'Tis a shame, really.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
True. The Lighthouse of Alexandria (I think) and then Hanging Gardens of Babylon and There was tis Zeus statue I think, Very awesome all of them.

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
Wow, the Taj Mahal actually has a chance of not being in the top 7, as it's in 7th place right now.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I can't be bothered to vote.. although I'd for for the pyramids if anything.
k

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
aznx said:
Wow, the Taj Mahal actually has a chance of not being in the top 7, as it's in 7th place right now.

Well, as cool as it is, I don't think it can compare to the magnificance of something like the Great Wall or the Pyramids of Giza.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Absolutely- The Taj Mahal is an astonishing mausoleum built a couple of hundred years ago to commemorate love but the Great Wall is the only man-made object that is partially visible from the moon (as in the outline) and the Pyramids are probably the most magnificent piece of work made by man ever.

newBookmarkLockedFalling