Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kai

Kai Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
slipstream said:
Na lol we've had our share of wars :P

I personally don't believe in GOD and on him creating the world -- who created him then? its the chicken or egg again. But, Death is something I can't say I'm entirely certain of. (although I'm inclined to believe that we all live with one foot in the grave - once both are in it that's the end).

The chicken appeared first.

Evolution.
Religion should be put back in its place - beneath man, not above him.

Virtuoso

Virtuoso Avatar

May 2006
alfredlau said:
slipstream said:
Na lol we've had our share of wars :P

I personally don't believe in GOD and on him creating the world -- who created him then? its the chicken or egg again. But, Death is something I can't say I'm entirely certain of. (although I'm inclined to believe that we all live with one foot in the grave - once both are in it that's the end).

The chicken appeared first.

Evolution.

Or, divine intervention.

People constantly nowadays dispel possibility of a God. Considering Religion has been standing strong in this world for thousands of years, don't you think there would have been some proof to persuade people?

Now you may say people were "stupid" or "illiterate." But during the same time period, tales of Witches existed. Last I checked, 70% of the world today do not believe in witches. Surprise, they do believe in religion and a god.

Just a few things to think of. I do believe in heaven, and hell, and an afterlife. Though Reincarnations are also something I have considered.

Last Edit: Mar 13, 2007 18:17:57 GMT by Virtuoso

~CrAzY~

~CrAzY~ Avatar

Official Member

December 2006
I believe in an unfathomable nothingness. The end is the end.

fallen
Being raised in a Catholic family, I believe in life after death, but what if I wasn't raised that way? I'd still believe. After all, nothing will be lost if you believe it, you die with that belief and that's it. No big deal. But if you didn't believe and for some reason, there "actually" is life after death, what will happen then?

newBookmarkLockedFalling