Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Figured there wasn't enough music posts around here. Jeez that is lame.

This is about the new NIN album that is coming out on April 17th. Three songs have been leaked: Violent Broken Heart, Survivalism, and Me, I'm Not. Each more amazing than the previous. This album is shaping up to be one of the best of the year. Reznor is a god.

Also, anyone mind explaining what the hell is with the official trailer for the album?
yearzero.nin.com/yearzero_hi.html

This is my old account. This is my new account

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
I love Survivalism!! :)

I love NIN - Been listening and re-listening to "THE HAND THAT FEEDS" and "EVERY DAY IS EXACTLY THE SAME" for almost a month :P

Is the Survivalism music video out??

that vid you cited is explained as a orwellian take on future america or something on wikipedia - abstract.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I honestly don't listen to NIN. >_> I have 1-2 songs by them on a CD that I was sent, that I actually like, but that's it. And I'm not remembering the names of the songs right off the top of my head.

Bill

Bill Avatar

February 2007
Some of their songs are pretty nice, but I can admit they are not my style, and of the songs I have heard of them, some people have done better cover versions of the songs (prominently Hurt by Johnny Cash).

I may give some of the tracks a listen when the album releases, but I am still doubtful that I will unless I have a great deal of free time to work with.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
They started filming Survivalism's vid on the 5th, definitely not out yet. ;) And listen to Me, I'm Not. My favorite song by them yet. Also, With Teeth only had 3 good songs on it. Really was a poor album. Only, Everyday is Exactly The Same, and Love is Not Enough
This is my old account. This is my new account

newBookmarkLockedFalling