Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Animate has announced that UFOTABLE will produce a Tales of Symphonia OVA series for Japanese release next year, based on the popular Namco RPG. The series will be directed by Haruo Tonosaki (eX-Driver) and feature character design by Akira Matsushima (Rurouni Kenshin Seisouhen).

Copied From Animenewsnetwork.com

I'm actually looking forward to this...and am really hoping it will be dubbed...And knowing that Akira Matsushima will be doing the character design will make it even better,Akira did the Rurouni Kenshin OVA Character Designs,One Of The Voted Top 5 Best Animes World-Wide.

Last Edit: Jun 22, 2006 6:56:11 GMT by Sasuke

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I read about this a while back and have heard rumors about this since I first played the game. :P Should kick complete ass.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Yes! And I hope that if its licensed they will have the original Video Game Voice actors...I like Llyold Irving having the voice of robin from teen titans...or at least I think its his voice >_>

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, I think that's right too. One of the ToS characters has the same voice as a character from Teen Titans.... I want to say Sheena, but that doesn't seem right. =/

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
this would be awesome. i really liked the game and i think the anime will be good too.

Jamie

Jamie Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
I'll watch it but I never played the game.
Blah blah....

Currently listening: The Fray.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
jacob said:
I'll watch it but I never played the game.

You'll watch any anime... :P And you really should get the game, its about a 60-100 hour play through (depends how fast and how many side quests, etc.), but its got some good replay value (different plot lines). I've played through it two times and almost did my third I believe.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Wait,so you mean each time you go through the game the plot is different? o.O

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, there's different ways to beat it.

For example, your final party can contain either Zelos or Kratos.
Before the Tower of Salvation you can play through it two ways. You can either go over seas first or head up north first. You then do the opposite part following it.
As soon as you get Sheena, you can go back and get some of the older summons, like the fire one (Ifrit I believe. Not quite sure though).

newBookmarkLockedFalling