Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
SO do you think you know where you're going to in life> DO you have a clear-cut path in front of you?? Or are you at a crossroads and hopelessly confused??

I'm a total mess! :'(

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I know exactly what I want. I know it would be something I would do for the rest of my life. I don't know if it will happen now, though.

Otherwise, it's looking like I am going to Northern Michigan University to get a bachelor's in Digital Cinema (3D animation and matte painting used in film) or Business administration. Other than that, I have no idea
This is my old account. This is my new account

SF™

SF™ Avatar
The Transporter

Dedicated Member

April 2007
Probably an Artist or something like that.... Actor maybe. I am good at both of them... I enjoy them to so yeh... Something along them lines.

flux.exe

flux.exe Avatar

Banned

April 2007
Total mess.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Hm.... well after highschool, i know i want to go to college for computer programming... but thats about it :P
k

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
slipstream said:
SO do you think you know where you're going to in life> DO you have a clear-cut path in front of you?? Or are you at a crossroads and hopelessly confused??

I'm a total mess! :'(

I know what i want to do, but the only problem is getting their. Not that i'm lazy but it seem like when i start to do some big and to move on something along the lines always happens to set me back a few steps :-/ But i'm slowly getting there, not as quickly as i want but i'm getting there

Mancer

Mancer Avatar

Official Member

April 2007
[shadow=black,down,50]blurred[/shadow] at best.

i am close to graduating university, i want a job so i can get paid big cash instead of living paycheck to paycheck shell'n out cash. but at the same time i want to travel the world, at least europe. i think i'm just gonna put off get'n a job after i graduate if i don't have a meaningful relationship with a girl i intend to marry and just blow out of the states for like a year or so.

get a job doing some IT job... other than that i'm at the wind's grace.
I'm starting this revolution: This is my sandbox, y'all just dig'n.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Blurred. But I know what I want, at least one thing for sure.

To graduate high school on time, and go straight to Washington State University. It's been my dream for a while now, and I can't bring myself to let go of it. I'd be the first in my family to attend a four year university, and I want that accomplishment.

dodz

dodz Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
Blurred, I know I want a carrer in the police or something to do with IT. I could combine them and do a sort of dream job for myself which would be Computer Forensics unit with the police, maybe MI5. I doubt i'll ever get that high though. It requires a degree in computer forensics and ethical hacking so I have to go to uni for them but first gotta finish my GCSEs and A-Levels. :P

last.fm | Off Topic Forum | Coming Soon: Resist The System

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
I am not sure !!!

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
I'm not sure really, Im waiting to find a job first, so I can save up for college (screw student loans too much hassle) but yet I have no idea what I want to do in college, im leaning towards some sort of web design thing or Construction work...but whatever I'll just let my life unfold by itself for now

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
rko said:
I am not sure !!!

Thanks for contributing to this thread. You can pick up your pay check at the door :)

but anyways, yes. I've been thinking about it, and i have a few options for college cause i can go to one of hte million colleges in toronto or in kithener... or... i dunno. I'm good. lol :P
k

Blade

Blade Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Blurred.. I wanna get through high school first before i start making any big plans.. But i do have a good vision of where i want to be later on in life.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
blade said:
Blurred.. I wanna get through high school first before i start making any big plans.. But i do have a good vision of where i want to be later on in life.

What do u have in mind ???

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling