Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
lol, I didn't even know there'll be a movie about this. But yeah, it doesn't look good... some things just aren't meant for movies and should stay only on manga/anime style.

Naeem

Naeem Avatar

Official Member

April 2008
I think that's fake... it looks like it was being made ten years ago.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Naeem Avatar

It's real. The few people they show look like the actors do in real life (for example... here is Justin Chatwin, aka Goku and here is Chow Yun Fat, aka Master Roshi who you do see in one picture)
This is my old account. This is my new account

Naeem

Naeem Avatar

Official Member

April 2008
Josh Avatar
Naeem Avatar

It's real. The few people they show look like the actors do in real life (for example... here is Justin Chatwin, aka Goku and here is Chow Yun Fat, aka Master Roshi who you do see in one picture)

Well that is very disappointing. My childhood gone to waste.

:'(

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Naeem Avatar

No, like Nathan said, this movie has been in the works for over a decade now. It wasn't until just recently that any real progress has been made.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It took them that long to sign contracts I bet. :P Noobs.

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
lol, yeah probably.

But I'm still curious to see the special effects.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Rachel Avatar
lol, yeah probably.

But I'm still curious to see the special effects.

Look at the trailer for Iron Man. The energy/EMP blast that we see is what I am expecting for some of the energy attacks (not sure what else to call Kamahameha. :P Or the damned Spirit Bomb that takes fucking forever to throw. lol)

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
lol, yeah. That must be something like that.

Well, and I wish good luck to the special effect team which will make Goku's hair glow blonde all the time when he's a super sayajin or how you spell that. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Rachel Avatar
lol, yeah. That must be something like that.

Well, and I wish good luck to the special effect team which will make Goku's hair glow blonde all the time when he's a super sayajin or how you spell that. :P

He doesn't go Super Saiyin until DBZ when he faces Vegeta which was early on in DBZ, if I remember correctly (been ages so I could easily be wrong). So they have to do nothing for this film. :P

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
not fair. :P I didn't knew what era this movie was set in. But there can always be a DBZ movie after this where they have to use that effect :P

and you're right with Goku becoming a Super Saiyin after meeting Vegeta. That's when he also finds out about his dad I guess.

newBookmarkLockedFalling