Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
This is my old account. This is my new account

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I wouldn't say it fails quite yet...but damn, that doesn't look too great.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Lucifer Avatar

It looks like shit.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

It looks like shit.

That's because it's not all cleaned up and sparkly like it will be when it's an actual movie. I mean, yeah, it doesn't look too promising, but I don't think we can judge it on looks alone quite yet.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I'm judging it on how they have Goku and Master Roshi looking. I love Chow Yun Fat but... he doesn't look anything like Roshi in these pictures. Where the hell are his glasses?

And is it just me or does Goku look like the kid that plays Stiffler in American Pie: Band Camp?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Oh, yeah, the actors pretty much phail with a 'ph' (that's almost as bad as epic fail), but who knows, they could pull it off.

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
The buddy playing goku played the rebel son in War of the Worlds, close to stiffler tho :o.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Why.

Just...why? So many questions. Why are they creating this? Why couldn't they have just made an animated movie? Why do I keep looking at this?

I'll probably still end up seeing it, though, 'cause I hate myself. Assuming it gets released that is.

Last Edit: Apr 12, 2008 22:58:36 GMT by Ess Ohh

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Ess Ohh Avatar
Why.

Just...why? So many questions. Why are they creating this? Why couldn't they have just made an animated movie? Why do I keep looking at this?

I'll probably still end up seeing it, though, 'cause I hate myself. Assuming it gets released that is.

It will get released. They gathered up James Marsters and Chow Yun Fat. No way they will pay out paychecks like that and not release the movie.

Jordan

Jordan Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
Hmmm, looks horrible but I will still go see it.

I wish they would do dragonballz so I could see them dance like dumbasses while playing the Ginyu force.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
The world may never know why people destroy their own pride.

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
We need to go sabotage their studio. Now.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
....why in the hell would they do that? That's not something made for 'live action' sort of thing.

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
Live action DBZ has been in the works since the mid-90s, haha. Despite being shitastic looking, at least it's coming out.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
nrich Avatar
Live action DBZ has been in the works since the mid-90s, haha. Despite being shitastic looking, at least it's coming out.

DB, not DBZ. :P A DBZ film chronicling the Freeza and/or Cell story arc could be produced if this one does well.

newBookmarkLockedFalling