Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
youtube.com/watch?v=NvNvkXD_gs0

So... heard this on my alternative rock station on the way home from Best Buy today. Gotta say... it's catchy. But is more than that. It really... well, it really struck me. And made me think. The message it seems to be sending. You can do whatever you want. You can be anything you want. The only thing in your way is yourself. Then I thought about my article "Could you change the world?" and thought they were talking about changing the world to be how they want it and not how it is.

Not sure if there is much discussion for this but just for kicks, what do you make of the song? Of the meaning?
This is my old account. This is my new account

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
I've heard this song every day for the last week and I must say, I've not minded at all. I play several instruments and was pleased to hear the trumpet.

We have three really good radio stations in central Ohio and Sunday they were all playing this song at the same time.

I think the lyrics do represent what's possible in life. It seems as if they actually put some thought in to them as to where most artists just try to make it sound good and sell.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, I'm not one to comment on the meaning, but I actually wasn't too impressed with the sound... it's good, but just not what I like to listen to.

newBookmarkLockedFalling