Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
What are your thoughts on Dating? How young or old would you go. Do you think people around have an affect on who you date? Are you dating someone now or have an interest in someone? Please share if you wish ;)

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Hm... well I'm currently dating someone... and to be honest, I miss being single. Having a girlfriend has its ups and downs, but sometimes I wonder what its like to be single.
k

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I think as long as you are ready to date someone then go for it. As in for age 4 below or above for now, that will more likely to change in the future. People around me have no effect on who i date. Only people who would give any trouble would be the parents of the girl. At the moment i'm taken. Like fredy said having a Girlfriend has its UPs and Downs and i to wonder being single is like.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I won't date more than a year younger, or more than four years older.

Right now...I'm single, but I am interested in someone. I'm hoping to see it go far, but I guess we'll see in a few weeks.

People around me have a bit of an influence on who I date, but not much. I try to find someone that won't try to change me, and accept me for who I am, and the things I do.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
kay said:
I try to find someone that won't try to change me, and accept me for who I am, and the things I do.

Thats a big on my list.. I dont want anyone saying i have to do this or that just to be with them.. it dont work that way. They should accept for who you are. I think realstions tend to last longer with that in place.

Blade

Blade Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
I love being single.

I wouldn't go much younger then me though.

Shockeye

Shockeye Avatar
Studying HTML and Javascript

Official Member

December 2006
I'm currently trying to get the courage to date with someone at my school *Sniff*

But I think anyone should date as long as it's set well :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm currently taken. :P People around me actually don't have too much of an effect on me. Otherwise I wouldn't be with Kristin now, and would have probably been together with Kelsey. Oh well. As far as age, I prefer to date people within a year of my age (older or younger), but I guess I'd go up to two years either way.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Age/2 + 7 mirite

But yeah, I'm single and don't mind at all. That's all I have to add here.

newBookmarkLockedFalling