Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I'm gonna make this as short as possible. I'm leaving SZ, OTW, and any other Proboard forum I visit for good. There is no place for me on them anymore and, frankly, I need to leave. It's just holding me back and... I can't deal with the depression anymore and my online life only seems to make that worse.

As soon as I make this post, my MSN account will be signing off for good. Everyone who has my AIM that I know of will be blocked/removed.

My accounts will all be deleted. No temptation to come back.

Version Three... I think I have done enough for it to be completed. I am currently uploading a file containing every work and completed file that I have to the SZ server for you Chris. I

am sorry to everyone about this.

To everyone... goodbye. *Waves and leaves*
This is my old account. This is my new account

richardgary1223
Nooooooo... Josh you are leaving:(. Why?? I really liked you.. and now I miss you. Goodbye. We miss you a lot.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, since you probably got my text, I'll just say the rest here:

I'm sorry you feel this way man... I'm going to miss talking to you. I'm still around on MSN and AIM if you ever need/want to talk. Facebook and MySpace too.

And one last thing... I'll make sure that v3 gets finished so you can know it didn't go to waste. I know you put a lot of work into the skin. It'd better not be work in vain, no?

And one last thing... you're right, the Wings don't suck. :P

Naeem

Naeem Avatar

Official Member

April 2008
Zomg bye. O_o I don`t mean to be a party pooper, but I think you may come back eventually. :P

Chris, I can do some designing for v3 if you want. 8-)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
...shit.

You probably won't read this, but it sucks to see you go. I guess I don't have much more to say than that. I left for pretty much the same reasons, so I totally know where you're coming from. I hope you come back some day and get all of your shit sorted out.

See ya.

richardgary1223
You joined again.. or was it Chris, awakening the account.. :)

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
No, it was someone trying to be cute enough to use his account to attempt to spam. :) However, it's deleted once again.

richardgary1223
Good job, Kay.. :)

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
No! You held such good disscussions. Later bro...

richardgary1223
Why, tcm?

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
it'll suck to see him go he was a loyal member to the sz crew.

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
Just saw this today but still wanted to say I had some nice talks with you on SZ even if they weren't that many. And yeah, you probably won't even read this but still... hope you get things sorted out and maybe you'll come back... you know, everything's possible and do never say 'never again'.

newBookmarkLockedFalling