Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Its time to start the first one and it will be The Lovely Kay :)

Now You may ask Kay anything you want with in reason. You also may ask her as many questions as you want but you have to wait until she answers your first question before asking a second one. ;)

Have Fun.

If you have any questions on this please post them in the Grill a Member Discussion thread.

I'll start...

What is the one thing you can't live with out.

Last Edit: May 14, 2007 6:16:17 GMT by slip

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
What do you plan on doing with your life?
k

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
What one person on the planet sucks the most in ur opinion and why?

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
What is the one thing you can't live with out.

Well...technically it'd be food and water. :P But I'll be serious about this.

My friends. They are my family, in a weird sort of way. And I include the 3 people that I've met online as well that mean the world to me. Without my friends, especially those 3, I'd be no one. I wouldn't be me. They are what makes me, me. And I love 'em all. <3

What do you plan on doing with your life?

Well the first thing on my list is to graduate. Which I'll be doing, and I'm happy to announce, on time. I basically took no schooling the first half of my freshman year, so I didn't think that'd be possible. But I'll be only needing 4 classes second semester of my senior year, because I'm ahead. After graduation I'll be moving to Pullman, Washington or Seattle, Washington to attend Washington State University or University of Washington. Yes, they're rivaling schools, and I prefer WSU, but my brother is making me apply to UW too.

Anyways, I'll be attending one of the two for a major in Journalism, and a minor in Photography. Those are my passions, and I love doing each. I'm hoping that one will take me far in life. Other than schooling wise, I'd like to settle down and get married, have a couple of kids, the usual. :P But I want to be financially stable first. Or before I'm 30, whichever comes first. Haha.

What one person on the planet sucks the most in your opinion and why?

Hahaha. Hmm. I'd have to say George W. Bush. I really do not agree with a lot of the things he's done. I can't stand him being president, and I can't wait for 2008 to roll around so I can vote him out of office. (Yes, I know he can't run again. But replacing him will be nice.)

Last Edit: May 14, 2007 6:22:09 GMT by Kay

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Who're the '3 frnds' u've met online that u cherish so much? Why?

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Who're the '3 frnds' u've met online that u cherish so much? Why?

Chris - He's been there for me through everything. Break ups, family problems, stability issues, personal things. I trust him with anything, even my life. He's one that I know I can rely on no matter what, and that I know will never turn their back on me. He's also saved my life, with the help of Cody (cali), but nonetheless, he did. And I owe him everything for that.

James/A._Leon/Jim - He's actually an "ex", but I still love him dearly. He was my first major friend I had when I started becoming active around forums, mainly SSD back then. And he's always been there for me as well. I know he'll always listen to me rant and rave about whatever the hell is going on in my life, even if it's something he absolutely despises.

Josh - Whom is also now an "ex", but has been a friend since I joined SSD. So about 3 years now. Though we never truly got to talking much until this last year. He's probably the one that I've also hurt the most, though he's never deserved any of it. But he's a great friend, and he's always there for me even when it's 2AM and I need someone to bug, or I just can't sleep, or whatever.

I know all 3 are just a phone call away, and I love having that knowledge. They all are my world, and I couldn't live without them. Simply put, in my eyes anyways.

Last Edit: May 14, 2007 6:32:13 GMT by Kay

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
How important is Family to you?

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
How important is Family to you?

I all depends on what family you mean. Like my immediate family, there's only a few select that I care to be around, or that I get along with. I love them dearly, and would do anything for them, but I consider my extended family (friends, and what not) to be higher up in my book. My father isn't my father. I consider him a sperm donor and could actually care less what happens to him.

But extended family is more important than anything. In my immediate family, I guess you could say the same. But again, it all depends on the person.

I will say that the only ones that rule above my friends (extended family) are my 11 nieces and nephews.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
what do u think was the one pivotal moment in ur life when u had total clarity and that made u change direction totally?

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
what do u think was the one pivotal moment in ur life when u had total clarity and that made u change direction totally?

Hmm. That's a tough one.

But I'll have to say when my mom and ex-stepfather got divorced. Usually that's a tragic moment in a child's life to have to endure such a thing, but for me it was a relief, and a turning point in my life. My stepfather and I never got a long. He thought that he deserved respect 24/7, but what he didn't realize was that he needed to return it. Me, being the stubborn person I've always been, thought that if he wanted respect then he needs to earn it. In my eyes he never did, so in return I never respected him. I'd never had a father figure in my life, and even at 4 1/2 years old, when I first met him, I didn't like him. My first time meeting him I bit him on the chest. I actually have no idea why I did that, now anyways. But I assume it was for good reason.

Anyways, I say that because he'd emotionally and mentally abused me the whole 6 years we lived with him. He put me down, he was partially racists, and me being half black, I took that the worst. Then...a year before the divorce, the physical abuse started and I guess that's what finally opened my mom's eyes. That and the fact that he was cheating on her, or so it was claimed. He also had done the worst possible thing. He didn't let my mom raise me. Sure, she was there physically, but when I had a problem, or something, I wasn't allowed to go to her. He basically told me to deal with it on my own. So that's what I started doing at the age of 5 years old. That may have something to do with the fact of having to take anger management for 2 years.

But that divorce was a blessing. I got my mom back, in someways, and I realized that the path I was taking, even at 10 years old, wasn't going to do me any good. I needed to straighten things out before it was too late. I knew that if my mom had stayed with him, I would've became even more rebellious than I had been. Probably would've ended up in juvenile at some point. Which I'm proud to say I've never been there.

But yeah, that'd be that.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Would you rather live forever or be rich until death?

Last Edit: May 15, 2007 20:45:04 GMT by Arucard

Blade

Blade Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Burger King or Mcdonalds? :P

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Would you rather live forever or be rich until death?

I'd have to say rich until death. And no it's not because I'm greedy. I just don't think never dying, but still aging would be a nice sight. Besides, everyone's got a time. :)

Burger King or Mcdonalds? :P

Hahaha. Well, neither. I'd say Taco Bell, Subway, or Panda Express over either. But out of those two....Burger King. I watched the documentary "Supersize Me" and I try to avoid McDonalds.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
I'm glad u got the right direction in ur life Kay :)

Have you ever said or done somethng to hurt another person only to realize later that u din't mean to and u'd give anything to go back in time and change how things happened?

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Have you ever said or done somethng to hurt another person only to realize later that u din't mean to and u'd give anything to go back in time and change how things happened?

Hmm. reading in between those lines, that's like asking if I have any regrets.

To a point, I do. I know I've fucked up some good things in my life, and I've hurt some people by my actions that didn't deserve to be hurt. But I suppose in a way, I can't regret them. Because I live by this term, "Don't regret anything you've done, because at that point in time, it's exactly what you wanted."

I guess I wouldn't actually change anything, but more so 'tweak' some of the things I've done. Nothing too major. Because I like where I'm at right now. It's great, and I'm enjoying it immensely. So I can't say that I'd change anything.

:)

newBookmarkLockedFalling