Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
As i write this i have been up Since Sunday afternoon around 2pm until now. Thats well over 96hrs. To tell you the truth i have no idea why i can't seem to fall to sleep.

My body feels like it has been through hell and back, and my mind is shot. I have no idea what to do. I'm at a lost. Do anyone know what to do?

------------------------

Question for everyone. Have you ever had a hard time sleeping and whats the most you have stayed up?

Last Edit: May 18, 2007 1:31:54 GMT by Arucard

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Hmm. Usually I'd suggest a sleep aide. Like over the counter pills that you can take, or something.

The longest I've ever been up was about 3-4 days, but that was by choice mainly. My spurts of insomnia usually only keep me up for one night at a time.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
hmm... i think 36 hours was the longest for me?

When i can't sleep, i try turning off my computer making my room as dark as possible, and no thinking :P
k

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I'm still going >_<.... i have tried just about everything and i can fall alseep. i tired laying in bed hoping to fall to sleep and nothing. take a shower.... i have no hope

Dude™

Dude™ Avatar
Follow the dancing Dude?

May 2007
Join the club......... So tired..... Can't sleep at all..... Now during the days, i forget what Im doing.... XD..... Sometimes anyways.... Yeh.... I think the longest i've been up was like 110 hrs, but that was because of Unfortunate Events Randomly Appearing Daily.... Then i thought I forgot how to talk I was so lost in my thoughts...

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I know what you mean. i'm having a hard time now remembering what happen 10mins ago. i start to daze off into space and snap back real quick and it hits me like a ton of bricks. Monday i going to see if i can get into the dr's.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Try exercising or doing some sort of physical activity, or just do something I guess. During the school year I usually never have trouble sleeping 'cause I always have to get up early and I'm always busy during the day, so I get tired. During the summer, though, if I lounge around too much, my body doesn't need sleep, and at night I'm just on my ass and not able to sleep.

Of course, I think your problem seems more serious, and like Kay said, take some sleeping pills or some sort of other meds that make you drowsy. Just don't go overboard. =P

Last Edit: May 19, 2007 21:40:39 GMT by Ess Ohh

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
the other day my mom did give me sleeping pills and all it did was make me dopey. felt like i was in my own little world. but never fell asleep..

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Go run 2 miles. And I mean run, as in, your time should be below 12 minutes. Then you'll want to sleep. ;)

But yeah, exercise until you're exhausted. You should sleep better then. Try changing what you do when you go to sleep. If you sleep just in boxers, put on a pair of sweat pants. Try sleeping on your couch instead of bed. Try playing some music from the stereo, computer, etc. while trying to sleep.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i'll have to try them out and see what happens. hopefully something will work.

newBookmarkLockedFalling