Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
There have probably been topics like this made, but whatever, I don't search these things up!

Anyway, long story short: I logged into SSD for the first time in a year (in hopes of a new layout), checked top posters list, and guess what? I'm still on it. I look back and say "wow, I had a lot of free time." I don't regret it though, I learned a lot, met lots 'o people, and had fun. Sure is a different time, especially with my post count here :P
<----

Discuss:
Posting lots.
Me and my mysterious appearances/departures.

Btw, Senioritis rocks. 8-)

richardgary1223
..Thats great news (for you at.least).. ;)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P What's more impressive is the fact you're losing to people who also haven't posted in a year.

Here at SZ... it takes about 140 posts to get on the second page of top posters (top 60). :P That's not much at all. (Richard there is actually number 60 and he's only been around since late March.)

But yeah, it just takes you being really, REALLY active for about... 2 months on most PB forums and you'll get on the first page for top posters. Just gotta reply to just about every thread that comes through. :P

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
*replies to get +1* :P

But seriously, who are you? :P

richardgary1223
Chris Avatar
:P What's more impressive is the fact you're losing to people who also haven't posted in a year.

Here at SZ... it takes about 140 posts to get on the second page of top posters (top 60). :P That's not much at all. (Richard there is actually number 60 and he's only been around since late March.)

But yeah, it just takes you being really, REALLY active for about... 2 months on most PB forums and you'll get on the first page for top posters. Just gotta reply to just about every thread that comes through. :P

I had no idea I am so active.. ;)

(Richard there is actually number 60 and he's only been around since late March.)

What did you mean by this? :o

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
I'd have way more posts if it wasn't for me not having any time on the computer till Fridays/Sundays :'(.

richardgary1223
..I am not that free now.. got GCSE exams from May 12th, am really studying in the evenings, hence I won't be online.. ;)

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
Been there done that... had exams during April. I'll start all ove again in June :(

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Who are you and what have you done with Naruto? He doesn't post on forums you lying impostor bastard. =O

And Senioritis does rock, but not when you have it and your senior year hasn't happened yet.

I've been posting and spending time online less and less, too. I think me joining SZ was a long process of weaning myself off message boards, something that can't be done cold turkey.

Last Edit: May 3, 2008 20:53:44 GMT by Ess Ohh

richardgary1223
Rachel Avatar
Been there done that... had exams during April. I'll start all ove again in June :(

Its for me in May-June too.. ;)

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Well, I'm 25th here... does that count for anything?

richardgary1223
Who knows... you might get a prize.. ;) :P

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Michael Avatar
*replies to get +1* :P

But seriously, who are you? :P

...he was the Intro Mod at SSD for a long time. Then kind of left.

NARUTO. Dear. Yeah, never got to know you before you left, unfortunately. Was surprised to see you around SSD at all, and didn't even see this thread until now, blahhh.

Senioritis sucks. It's hit me big time and I'm trying not to give into it.

As for the topic, yeah. I have 4k+ at SSD. I don't regret spending the time. I met a lot of great people from SSD. Same for here. Though my post count here isn't much to say. The 10 months I was gone really tore me away from posting here and I never really fell back into the habit. That's something I need to still do.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Quinine Avatar
Well, I'm 25th here... does that count for anything?

It only matters if it's more than mine. :D

And Hi to you too Naruto ;)

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Being a mod at SSD was so long ago, lol. Good times.

It's great to see some familiar faces here though! I see ShadowyOne hasn't changed one bit XD

Off-topic, but how has the ProBoards scene been lately? I hear there's been updates and stuff, but haven't taken the time to make a test board (or find my old ones!). Brief me!

newBookmarkLockedFalling