Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
You heard me. This weekend (May 2 - May 4), Valve is giving away Team Fortress 2 (the most epic multiplayer game of all time) for free. During the free weekend, you can enjoy the epicness of this awesome game without spending a dime. You can also try out the cool new goldrush map. Pm me if you'd like me to kill you may times ove... I mean... play a friendly game with me. :)

More details can be found here: www.steampowered.com/goldrush/

Be sure to preload so you don't waste valuable play time!
wat

17Godzilla

17Godzilla Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Seen my video? youtube.com/watch?v=GSuTBeDRWeM

Still think you can kill me many times over? =P

Yeah, TF2 is my game. I suck at CS, I've been playing TF2 since it was out though. Even got to spot #1 on one server.

I know the weekend is over, but everyone should try this game. It a ton different then most fps, and requires real teamwork.
enalia.proboards92.com/index.cgi

PrincessPeach

PrincessPeach Avatar

Official Member

May 2008
I've always wanted to play Team Fortress but I never knew how to start... do you buy a hardcopy or download or what do you do? Is it hacks?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
>.< And you didn't send this to me via MSN?!

richardgary1223
>.< What is Team Fortress 2, by the way(an MMO---)?

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Chris, if you want, I'll buy you a copy. (Or you can login to my steam account and d/l it to demo the game)

Btw, Scorp, and anybody who has TF2.. 208.100.25.27:27015
my 24/7 Goldrush server, instant respawn :)

@ Richard Team Fortress 2 [TF2] is a game developed by Steam, the same people who make Counter-Strike and Half-life.

It's kick ass
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

richardgary1223
Wow... let me GOOGLE it. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
Chris, if you want, I'll buy you a copy. (Or you can login to my steam account and d/l it to demo the game)

Btw, Scorp, and anybody who has TF2.. 208.100.25.27:27015
my 24/7 Goldrush server, instant respawn :)

@ Richard Team Fortress 2 [TF2] is a game developed by Steam, the same people who make Counter-Strike and Half-life.

It's kick ass

We'll chat during the summer about it. :P I've got some money lying around so I can go buy it... I do wish to try it though. Is there an actual free demo you can try?

PrincessPeach

PrincessPeach Avatar

Official Member

May 2008
Okay, I bought this game two weeks ago and played it once... I didn't see what all the hype was... will someone hook up with me and teach me the ropes?

My Steam account is TwiggyTwink

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
It's coming back! Valve will be holding another TF2 free weekend to let everybody try out the pyro update starting this Friday at 11a.m. PDT. Be there to try it out!
wat

.System

.System Avatar

Official Member

November 2007
I've got the game for PC and i don't actually think its that good, I'd rather play better like cod4

SMANGII WAS HERE TOO!!!!!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I already have it -now-. :P Thanks a lot scorp.

PrincessPeach

PrincessPeach Avatar

Official Member

May 2008
.System Avatar
I've got the game for PC and i don't actually think its that good, I'd rather play better like cod4

That is my thought EXACTLY. I mean, even THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH for N64 was better than this game... I wasted $20 bucks but I'm glad that's all. I would have been pissed had I paid $40 or $50. So I'm just counting my blessings.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
PrincessPeach Avatar
.System Avatar

That is my thought EXACTLY. I mean, even THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH for N64 was better than this game... I wasted $20 bucks but I'm glad that's all. I would have been pissed had I paid $40 or $50. So I'm just counting my blessings.

::) ???

Everyone I know loves this game...

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
It can only be appreciated if you have a sense of humor and use it. It's meant to be fun, not cool.
wat

newBookmarkLockedFalling