Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
How was everyone's weekend? Spend time with family and or freinds. Hit the bleaches or do some BBQ?

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Nope. :)
wat

fireindy

fireindy Avatar

Official Member

May 2007
I marched in a parade for Memorial Day considering im in a marching band...:P . Other than that, it was a normal weekend.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I spent the whole weekend with my gf and three other friends. went to the lake twice had some BBQ sun and monday and watch the parade... pretty jam pack weekend for me in a while.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Saturday my brother came into town, him, two of my sisters, all of their kids, my mom and my brother and sister's father and his wife all went to the park and had a picnic with KFC. :P

Sunday I hung out with my friend Katie. We went to her grandma's house for a BBQ. Yummy food. Her grandma's a great cook.

Monday, I didn't do shit. :P

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
i don't know... i don't remember to be honest.... its almost the next weekend >_< lol xD
k

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
meh = the usual, choked on a greasy mcdonald's burger, bought a few records, watched a cupl of movies, hung out wit some frnds :P

Flamed

Flamed Avatar
You've been flamed

Official Member

May 2007
I didn't really do anything. All I did was lie in bed and go on the computer.

newBookmarkLockedFalling