Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
So how many went and saw Pirates 3 and what are your thoughts on the movie? Did you make it out opening day or had to wait? Do you think there is going to be 4th or not?

I was able to make it out on opening day. I was only able to do that b/c i went and saw it at the Drive-Ins. I went with my gf and my Best friend and his gf. You could say it was a double date.

I think the movie was great. Bit longer than i thought but dam good. lot more funnier than the other two. i give it 5/5, been thinking about going and seeing it again.

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
I wanna see it so bad!!!!! I know it's good cause my sister went to see it 5 times at the theaters already lol

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Dam thats alot..... i think i might see it again, still not sure

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
havnt seen it yet but I wanna asap = davey jones be bad ass.

Flamed

Flamed Avatar
You've been flamed

Official Member

May 2007
I wanna see it, but I can't ever remember seeing the first. I think I saw part of it, but left when it got a nit bloody, I was young then. The second was pretty good I thought, so i'm excited to see the third.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I haven't seen the third, but I saw the first two. I hope this one isn't as confusing or hard to understand as the second. I don't know if I went to a crappy theater or what, but at some parts I couldn't understand what people were saying even with lots of Dolby Digital being thrown everywhere.

windwaker

windwaker Avatar
Hey!

Dedicated Member

October 2005
I saw it twice. It was pretty good. I kind of liked the first and second ones a bit better though. The third one was a bit confusing at some points.

newBookmarkLockedFalling