Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
I am just curious what are some of the worst exams you took? Exams that made you sick... Well let's see I hated all my AP exams, the SAT, the Geometry final a few years back, the Bio final a few years back, I am sure there's more.
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
That made me sick? None really. I've had to really study hard for some... for example, my Sophomore year English final more or less decided my grade for the semester... and I managed to get the 100% I needed. :P Yeah, I studied for about 48 hours for that. But I've never really had a single final or test that have made me sick... sure, there was the coincidence that I actually got sick while studying for AP Computer Science... but that was just a coincidence. :P

richardgary1223
I simply hated my GCSE's thats it!! :P

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I am getting sick right now thinking about my chemistry exam. :P
k

richardgary1223
I hate Physics... :( :)

Jordan

Jordan Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
The SAT. I fail at life because of this test. I am a horrible test taker, and adding a timer on it makes it worse.

The only exams I had at school were Art and Dodgeball so I'm good there.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Klein HS offers exemptions to people who have attended school without missing more than 4 days, maintained an 80 average in all classes for the second semester, got no ISS or OSS, and turned in their textbooks. Therefore, I am exempt from all of my finals. I now have no reason to wake up at 6:15am, but yet still have to for two more days. YEAH!
wat

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Scorp:
My school's exemption for juniors is A's, B's, or C's in all classes, no detentions, ISS or OSS, and you must have an A in the class you want to be exempt with. Oh, and it's teacher discretion... meaning those kids in French with Mr. Recker? Ha ha. :P Noobs. Seniors is same as the above except A's-D's in all classes and an A or B int he class for exemption. Fun stuff.

Triad:
The timer on the SAT is annoying... but really, I think it's just there for the reading and math. Most people can do all the math problems if they really tried, it might just take them a bit longer than they have. As for reading, the more you read the paragraph, the more likely you are to do better.

I personally hate the SAT... it's just so mind-draining. ACT all the way.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Weird how you guys have finals exemption. Everyone here has to take a final, unless you want a zero. Ours lasts three days, two finals a day, each for an hour and a half (which means early release every day, too, which is a plus). It was weird this year though because finals started on Friday, and went on to Tuesday and Wednesday, right in the middle of a three-day weekend.

I just finished yesterday and did pretty well. Not on the actual finals themselves (except for math), but they didn't drop me enough to affect my grade. I didn't study for any (which was probably why) except English where I was borderline (got an 84 and ended up with a 90.2 in the class -- dodged a bullet there).

Last Edit: May 29, 2008 18:42:30 GMT by Ess Ohh

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Our are two finals a day over three days too. :P They start Tuesday of this week... so tomorrow is my last day of school!

And yeah, way to dodge a bullet. I had to do that my sophomore year (last year)... needed a 100% on the final (105% possible with bonus) and a 93% on this project.... I got both, exactly. :P

And you guys went over a three-day weekend? What the heck? They're screwed up in the head. :P

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
I get sick just to think of what I need to face after the 12th of this month. lol Exams after exams and almost all Physics related >.<

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Rachel Avatar
I get sick just to think of what I need to face after the 12th of this month. lol Exams after exams and almost all Physics related >.<

Physics is a beast... but you can do it! :P Just remember the right-hand-rule for electromagnetism and flip your teacher off in the middle of the final.

wrcr87

wrcr87 Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2008
I never fell sick thinking of the exams. It's only the amount of time spent studying before the exams. Boy, that's scary. I did not believe that I could have studied that much :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Chris Avatar
And you guys went over a three-day weekend? What the heck? They're screwed up in the head. :P

Yeah I still haven't figured out the genius behind that move.

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
Chris Avatar

Physics is a beast... but you can do it! :P Just remember the right-hand-rule for electromagnetism and flip your teacher off in the middle of the final.

Thanks Chris. :) Yeah, that right-hand-rule can be quite useful, and not only in electromagnetism. And you already had that class? I just had it in my 2nd college year and will have it next semester again, but with some more complicated stuff.

newBookmarkLockedFalling