Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
How many of you feel like you have no "free time" for yourself?

There has been a slow progression in my life leading to a lack of time for myself that I thought would never come, but it did >:(

By the way, Chris, I logged into gaia today and saw a comment from you in my profile, that's what caused me to appear here. I'm still alive 8-)
The reason my site isn't up yet is because of my registrar. It's still messed up. www.registerflies.com/ talks all about it.
Do you have any ideas of what I should do with it when it's back online? I don't have much time to do anything but I don't want it to die :P

Back to the topic, how has everyone been?

Discuss:
- Free time
- My sudden appearance
- 25/8 instead of 24/7

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Summer's been boring so far. I've spent my time on Gaia Online more than I used to. I watch movies and play too many video games.

When those run out of fun, I might attempt to re-do some notes I'd use in college.

-_-

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Not much , I do make time for myself :)

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
You're not Naruto. The real Naruto wouldn't post. Uh, on forums.

But yeah, as you get older, you get less free time. Well, I guess technically you could make time for stuff like forums and video games, but something else would have to get the short end of your time. I guess it's the other things in life that you need to put more focus on. I'm not on as much as I used to be, but I think I still come on frequently. Or at least try to.

Naruto, I've always wondered what you did exactly that gave you no time, though.

Last Edit: Jun 8, 2007 19:29:46 GMT by Ess Ohh

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
I swim anywhere from 10-15 hours a week.
I also have a job where I work around 15 hours a week.
And then there's school =P
My free time is spent offline with friends.

Only a week and a half of school left for me, but summer vacation will lead me to 2 practices of swimming daily. And I'll work a little more... I kind of wish days were longer in situations like this =/

So how long have you been out of school?

EDIT:
DarkGamer is back online. It seems like my site has finally switched registrars. So I've got a little treat for you all - an index page saying test 8-)

Last Edit: Jun 9, 2007 20:41:46 GMT by Aaron

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
naruto said:
I swim anywhere from 10-15 hours a week.
I also have a job where I work around 15 hours a week.
And then there's school =P
My free time is spent offline with friends.

Only a week and a half of school left for me, but summer vacation will lead me to 2 practices of swimming daily. And I'll work a little more... I kind of wish days were longer in situations like this =/

So how long have you been out of school?

EDIT:
DarkGamer is back online. It seems like my site has finally switched registrars. So I've got a little treat for you all - an index page saying test 8-)

Been outta school for a few days.

So are you going to college for swimming or do you just really really like to swim?

And what the hell happened to all the...content and stuff on DG? Just wiped for a clean slate or something?

But yeah...uh free time, etc.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I use to be that way...not making time for myself. But I resigned from SSD, and that took a load of responsibility off my shoulders and gave me the free time I needed.

As of lately I've barely been home. I come home to sleep, shower, and then I'm gone. I even eat at other places. :P

This coming week (starting tomorrow) is my last week of school, and they we're out on break until September 5th. I can't wait...it'll make a lot more things easier, and I'm looking forward to it. A job though will soon slow my roll towards the end of June. But hell, it's money in my pocket.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
I resigned from SSD too. Well I think they were going to boot me anyway so I made the move before them XD

I'm looking forward to the end of the school year as well.

I'm hoping I can swim for college. Right now I have above average times, but nothing significant (went to state, but meh). With the training I've been doing recently, I think I have a good shot at red-shirting my first year at college, then competing the following years.
I would rather work on DG than swim recreationally that often. =P

Content is gone for now. Not like there was anything there. I can re-add it if you'd like?

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
naruto said:
I resigned from SSD too. Well I think they were going to boot me anyway so I made the move before them XD

Yeah, I remember. :D You were staff back when I was just a typical member. :P Except I ran the Herald, and you ran the Intro board. Fun things...ha.

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Shoot, school just ended today for me and it's been oring right now. But this summer I plan on getting my Nintendo Wii so I can get ready to get some cash for SSBB. XD

But for right now, I plan on hanging out with my friends offline and work to get a Wii. And hopefully I can finish my other project too...

My friends asked to go swimming and the bad thing... I can't swim... -___-

Lincoln

Lincoln Avatar

June 2007
You don't seem to have any free time? I have too much free time. >_< I can't stand it, I'm bored out of my mind.

I've been doing nothing all day. Just surfing the web and playing my DS. Only game I've got for it thought is Pokemon Pearl. I wish I hadn't sold my Gamecube. :(

Last Edit: Jun 12, 2007 1:30:47 GMT by Lincoln

Mithras

Mithras Avatar

Studio Member

July 2006
lincoln said:
You don't seem to have any free time? I have too much free time. >_< I can't stand it, I'm bored out of my mind.

I've been doing nothing all day. Just surfing the web and playing my DS. Only game I've got for it thought is Pokemon Pearl. I wish I hadn't sold my Gamecube. :(

If you want to play games, play online games!

Or... wait, what're those things called... oh ya, read a book :P

Support Rob Scuderi, the #1 Penguins Defender!

lucifer said:
"Behold: me! I have authority in this building."

Lincoln

Lincoln Avatar

June 2007
We have no good books at my house (That I haven't read.) and I can't get any from my local library for personal reasons.

And I can't play games online because I have DialUp. :'( Games usually take too long to load, and when they don't I can't play them for very long because my connection takes up the Phone Line. D:

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P Aaron, you noob.

Anyways, my free time's been vanishing and I am in the summer vacation already. <_< Been swamped with all kinds of things: grad parties, football, doctor's appt, etc. Heck, I leave tomorrow and am gone 'til Saturday. Joy. So yeah, free time is something I lack in. :P Hopefully that'll change soon.

---

I'd offer to help bring back DG, but I don't have the time (as said above.)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Yup, my free time is starting to disappear. Since i started my new job it seems i dont have any time to do anything afterwards. I can't stay up late (well i could but would be dog ass tired the next day) b/c i have to get up early for work so when i'm done with work i have like 5 to 6 hrs to myself. thats hard to do when planing things to do.. So yea freetime this summer is going to suck v_v...

newBookmarkLockedFalling