Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Now that we've got some different groups of members posting, I figured it'd be interesting to find out. What led you to SZ and what, if anything, made you keep coming back?

Chris told me about this new and fantastic wonderland of a forum he was making with Joe a while back. Supposedly it could bring back the dead and turn water into grape juice (wine was too much to ask for at the time). Lost and confused at that moment over what board to post on, I took refuge here.

And, somehow or other I've stayed all this time.

What about you?

Last Edit: Jun 5, 2008 4:34:05 GMT by Ess Ohh

Çђǻø§.128™

Çђǻø§.128™ Avatar

Official Member

July 2006
i just noticed chris a lot on SoCal (kinda hard XD) and one day decided i should migrate over here, especially after seeing that invision pm bar *drools*

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
We lost the ability to bring back the dead after that first server crash though... :( (The crash was caused by pure, unadulterated awesome.)

Hmm... how did I find this place. o.o I can't recall. I think someone had a mention of it in their name, probably Joe.

richardgary1223
I found this place...before (2006) but didn't join it... I lost the link and now I joined it! :P :)

I know that I checked out the site's affiliate banner in a forum I don't recall.. I think it was XD Designs... :-/

eveready

eveready Avatar

Dedicated Member

Male

August 2007
I seem to remember finding it due to Chris's signature in another forum (probably SoCal). Glad I did, because it is the most professional of any coding request board out there.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
How'd I find SZ? Hell if I know. Your guess is as good as mine. I can barely remember what I ate for breakfast, let alone when I found this place.
wat

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
On Proboards itself in the Featured Boards table. I checked SZ out because I was looking for some codes and then decided to join it.

And I stayed because the community is great and the coding support is great aswell.

Naeem

Naeem Avatar

Official Member

April 2008
The skin, lawl. And then Chris just fell in love with me so much, I just had to stay because I'm such a nice guy.

Jordan

Jordan Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
I have no idea, but I bet I followed a link from somewhere.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
No idea! :P

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Crazy_J kept bugging me on MSN the day of its release to come and join. I checked it out, loved it, so I joined. Didn't take me long to become staff, and one of Chris's best friends. I'm glad to have found SZ, it's my home on the net.

stoner
Kay's signature on SSD.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Affiliate list at State of Sound

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I guess our affiliates did work for us... Woot. :P And come on Scorp... you probably saw it in someone's sig.

newBookmarkLockedFalling