Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Got one? Share it. Want to get one? Share what and why. Against getting them? Why?

Simple, really.

I got my first one a week ago.

Wanna know the meaning? The 'V' stands for Valiree. My cousin. Read here for more info.

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
Sorry for what happened Kay...

But yeah, I like tattoos. I don't have any on my own but I think it's also a good way for people to express themselves and what they feel. Also, tattoos are ok when your whole body isn't covered with it. At least that's my view. I do, however, respect people who see that as a body art when they have their whole body covered with tattoos. Don't get me wrong, tattoo is a body art, but I just don't like it when you have it all over your body.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Rachel Avatar
Sorry for what happened Kay...

But yeah, I like tattoos. I don't have any on my own but I think it's also a good way for people to express themselves and what they feel. Also, tattoos are ok when your whole body isn't covered with it. At least that's my view. I do, however, respect people who see that as a body art when they have their whole body covered with tattoos. Don't get me wrong, tattoo is a body art, but I just don't like it when you have it all over your body.

Thanks.

I guess I feel the same way with that. Plus, I don't want huge tattoos, or meaningless ones. I just want smaller, meaningful ones. Like my next one will be a rose that my boyfriend drew for me. It's kind of like a symbol of our love blossoming, however, if we were to ever split, at least it's something I couldn't regret because it'd be a beautiful rose. Other than that I won't get anymore until I have kids, or someone else dies. :P

richardgary1223
sorry to hear that, Kay.

However, I never tattooed and how was your experience?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I've got nothing against tattoos... will I ever get one? Probably not. :P It's just not something I'd do. I do admit some can be pretty cool, but they seem like a waste. Especially once you get older and skin starts to sag... Ew.

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
Chris Avatar
I do admit some can be pretty cool, but they seem like a waste. Especially once you get older and skin starts to sag... Ew.

Yeah, you have a point there.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Chris Avatar
I've got nothing against tattoos... will I ever get one? Probably not. :P It's just not something I'd do. I do admit some can be pretty cool, but they seem like a waste. Especially once you get older and skin starts to sag... Ew.

This. Or those people that get someone else's name tatooed on them or one piece of a heart or cheesy crap like that.

A small, simple tattoo could look good on someone, but I don't get people who cover themselves up in that ink. But hey, if that's your thing, knock yourself out. I could proably go into the tattoo removal business and make quite a bit of moolah.

That's a sad story, Kay. Sorry to hear that. =/

On a lighter note, I want to successfully dare someone to get a bullseye tattooed on their forehead at some point during my lifetime. I don't care who or what or when or where, and definitely not why, but it's gonna happen. Someday.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
You guys, it's been almost nine years. It's not really something I can say I'm over... but it doesn't affect me nearly as bad as it use to. But thank you. <3

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ess Ohh Avatar
On a lighter note, I want to successfully dare someone to get a bullseye tattooed on their forehead at some point during my lifetime. I don't care who or what or when or where, and definitely not why, but it's gonna happen. Someday.

Just make sure they're completely hammered first. That should do the trick.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
:P I almost got one once. Then. Decided against it. lol xD
k

wrcr87

wrcr87 Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2008
I haven't thought about getting one at all, but have seen people with it many times. Looks kinda cool, but the treatment one has to go through to get it is not worth it.

Plus, if you somehow chose a ugly or wrong tattoo which you start to hate after getting it, it is hard for you to remove it. Not to mention the cost of it.

All this factors will deter me from getting one, if I even want one.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
It's not hard to get one... and it's easy to take care of, and it doesn't hurt whilst getting it. I'll admit, it's a bit painful for the first day or two, but as long as you're not ramming it into things, you'll be fine.

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
I have two tattoos.

Basically the first is an ID. It has my name, my date of birth, my social security number, my blood type, and a list of known illnesses. basically it's laid out like this:

Brian Dennis Hammond Pritchard
DOB: 02-14-1990
xxx-xxx-xxxx
Blood Type AB-
Last Known Medical Problems:
Tourettes Syndrome
Hypoglycemic
Highly allergic to Latex, Mold, Rag Weed, Wheat.

The second is a large back piece. Basically dedicated to my immediate family, and other family members who died. Those of which include my older sister Heidi, both grandparents from my fathers side, and my grandfather from my mothers side.

The base of the design is our family coat of arms. The coat of arms sits on a unrolled scroll, and the scroll contains the names of all my siblings, living and passed, with their birth dates and in the case of my older sister Heidi, her date of passing.

At the top of the scroll, you have the names of all four grand parents. On the left, my fathers, on the Right, my mothers. Below their names, are their birth dates, and date of passing. The only exception of this is my grandmother from my mothers side who has not yet passed, and seems to being staying for a while to come.

Below each grandparents names, are the name of their child whom would be my mother and my father.

Below this, is the coat of arms, and below the coat of arms are all of my siblings names.

I'll get pictures some time. I don't have a camera readily available, or some one to take the pictures for me.

stoner
Sorry Kay! I feel your pain. I like your tattoo!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
I have two tattoos.

Basically the first is an ID. It has my name, my date of birth, my social security number, my blood type, and a list of known illnesses. basically it's laid out like this:

Brian Dennis Hammond Pritchard
DOB: 02-14-1990
xxx-xxx-xxxx
Blood Type AB-
Last Known Medical Problems:
Tourettes Syndrome
Hypoglycemic
Highly allergic to Latex, Mold, Rag Weed, Wheat.

The second is a large back piece. Basically dedicated to my immediate family, and other family members who died. Those of which include my older sister Heidi, both grandparents from my fathers side, and my grandfather from my mothers side.

The base of the design is our family coat of arms. The coat of arms sits on a unrolled scroll, and the scroll contains the names of all my siblings, living and passed, with their birth dates and in the case of my older sister Heidi, her date of passing.

At the top of the scroll, you have the names of all four grand parents. On the left, my fathers, on the Right, my mothers. Below their names, are their birth dates, and date of passing. The only exception of this is my grandmother from my mothers side who has not yet passed, and seems to being staying for a while to come.

Below each grandparents names, are the name of their child whom would be my mother and my father.

Below this, is the coat of arms, and below the coat of arms are all of my siblings names.

I'll get pictures some time. I don't have a camera readily available, or some one to take the pictures for me.

I must say.... DAMN. That's gotta be an impressive set. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling