Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Which ones do you have/read?

me = some of spidey's old stuff and some x-men from marvel; archies; tintin; some He-man and G-I-Joe comics... a few superman stuff from DC.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Well, I adore those old Calvin and Hobbes comic books. They're totally LOL.

That and Tintin.

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
I was never really into comics... but I gave it a try once in a spider man comic.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Only topics I've really read were Archie comics. :P They're humorous and fun. Nothing else though... I will however read the comics in the Sunday paper on occasion. Garfield, Family Circus, etc.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I have a Spider-Man graphic novel, which is basically all of the Morlun comics put together in one saga. That's it, though. I've read other stuff I can't remember, and webcomics and newspapers if those count.

Most of the newspaper comics are terrible, though. I still read the online Garfield archive mainly because I think I like hurting myself.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
IF online comics count, I follow quite a few then. :P Ctrl-Alt-Del Online is one of my favorite. XKCD is also one of my favorites. A lot of it is computer science humor, but I like it.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Newspaper comics ftw. :P

besides that, never really been a comic person. :P
k

richardgary1223
I love reading Batman/ some superhero comics and some Garfield, Calvin & Hobbes... And Archies too. :)

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Ctrl-Alt-Del Online is one of my favorite.

Dear god why? I mean, I know we have opinions and everything, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Last Edit: Jun 14, 2008 4:58:45 GMT by Ess Ohh

wrcr87

wrcr87 Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2008
Archie's, Tintin, Asterix can't think of anything else. Been reading mainly these comics. Don't usually read any online comics too :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ess Ohh Avatar
Chris Avatar
Ctrl-Alt-Del Online is one of my favorite.

Dear god why? I mean, I know we have opinions and everything, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

What do you have against it? :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Ess Ohh Avatar

What do you have against it? :P

The fact that it's the worst webcomic in the world? How he always sticks to that four panel format with one panel for the set-up and three for explaining the fairly simple punchline. How he takes criticism like a five year-old girl. That CAD face. How I drown in a sea of text reading each comic.

Ok, it's not the worst webcomic in the world, but how it's been this successful I'll never know.

In my opinion, etc. etc. :P

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
I've read almost all of the marvel..I used to be quite a comic book junkie, but the Internet steals hobbies...

newBookmarkLockedFalling