Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
monsoons juststarted here in India north today :D

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (after 49 degrees of heat)

how many love rain????

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
I love rain but I live in a desert city here in the US.

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Rainy weather is the most enjoyable for me. I don't mind getting wet, but pouring rain (where I would get drenched) = no.

We haven't had much rain here though. We're constantly in this wave of sweltering heat. -_-"

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
we've only had rain for like 2 weeks now, the sun is finnaly coming out today :D

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
According to one of those weather guys, it hasn't rained here in 65 days. Of course, then there's the monsoons in August/September which'll probably change that fact.

I don't mind though, since I don't really like rain all that much.

Mithras

Mithras Avatar

Studio Member

July 2006
We usually get a few days of heat, then a day of rain, then a few days of heat, then a day of rain, [repeat until the end of July], then a few weeks of heat.

Support Rob Scuderi, the #1 Penguins Defender!

lucifer said:
"Behold: me! I have authority in this building."

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I dont mind the rain, the only time i like the rain is when its really hot and i would like it to cool down some. So thats when i ask for it to rain.

dravu2000
I love the rain. We're in a horrible drought right now (Exceptional which is the highest rating for a drought), and water bans are popping up all over the place. It's starting to get rediculous. x3

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Sun > rain... >_>

Anyways, yeah, it poured yesterday on my way home. Had to walk 5 blocks in it, was drenched when I got home. Though with the mood I was in, I welcomed it because it partially helped me calm down.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I don't really like rain. I prefer snow. Winter>all. Though... soccer in the rain is always fun. lol
This is my old account. This is my new account

newBookmarkLockedFalling