Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
My friend uses a Mac (shock horror!) and I just thought you should know that whenever I go on SZ on it the page always repeats. This is in Safari, and it's one of the newer versions of Mac.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Which skin?

And Safari is a piece of shit, honestly. They also claim the windows version is the exact same as the mac... it is definitely not.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
It only happens if you're on Safari 1-2 and using v2.

I think I've reported this one to you before, Chris. Right when I got my first mac. We determined that it wouldn't even be worth it to attempt fixing.

Safari 3 looks fine, but Corrupt, give your friend this link. getfirefox.com And dont let them tell you that they are too lazy or something like that. It wont kill them to be more secure anyway.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
It only happens if you're on Safari 1-2 and using v2.

I think I've reported this one to you before, Chris. Right when I got my first mac. We determined that it wouldn't even be worth it to attempt fixing.

Safari 3 looks fine, but Corrupt, give your friend this link. getfirefox.com And dont let them tell you that they are too lazy or something like that. It wont kill them to be more secure anyway.

Ah. It's the old versions of Safari... yeah, I decided to only offer support for Safari 3. Mainly because Safari itself is such a low percentage of the browser market... and then everyone should be using Safari 3 anyway since it's the most recent. (Note: Should be.)

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Chris Avatar

And Safari is a piece of shit, honestly. They also claim the windows version is the exact same as the mac... it is definitely not.

I hear you. My school also has macs and makes us use safari since I.E. is so messed up.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Hotshot Avatar
Chris Avatar

I hear you. My school also has macs and makes us use safari since I.E. is so messed up.

They should at least install Firefox for Mac.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I doubt you are using a newer version of OS X with an older version of Safari since Safari 3 comes preinstalled on all Macs now and has since Leopard was released. :P

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Hotshot Avatar
My school also has macs and makes us use safari since I.E. is so messed up.

Your school makes you use IE5 on the macs? Lawl! Chris is right. Make them get firefox :P

, The person could be pre-Leopard though ;)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Why can't the people having a problem viewing SZ correctly on Mac OS X simply use Camino v1.5? It works way better than Safari anyday and SZ shows up just fine.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Benjamin Avatar
Hotshot Avatar
My school also has macs and makes us use safari since I.E. is so messed up.

Your school makes you use IE5 on the macs? Lawl! Chris is right. Make them get firefox :P

, The person could be pre-Leopard though ;)

They are. :) 'kay then, thanks for clearing that up.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Slip: Camino is crap. The only thing it has is the fact that it looks good on the Mac but not in Leopard. Now Firefox with GrApple installed looks more native to Leopard than Safari does.

newBookmarkLockedFalling