Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
The game is out of Japan and to be honest it looks plain out awesome.

Here is some Battle gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=jU2E_Wduwmg

Looks pretty awesome, eh

Lol, Namco seems to like the buttox: youtube.com/watch?v=7XJagj2f8q4

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
What system is it going to be for? I'd think it'd be worth buying after playing the first one. I'm glad to see they also kept some of the original characters. (A few of the other YouTube videos show the healer girl, the little mage kid, and Collette, the only one whose name I remember.) It looks good so far so I'll look forward to it at least.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
It's on the Nintendo Wii, they were going for a good RPG for the Wii since it had none (Just like the original ToS did for GC, basically)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ah. Have they released any details of how it relates to the original plot? Like how far in the future is it, etc? Obviously if it's out in Japan you can find the info; I just mean American information.

Edit: Oh, and any release date?

Last Edit: Jun 27, 2008 21:22:55 GMT by Chris

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Release Date is sometime in November, and as for plot, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_Symphonia:_Dawn_of_the_New_World#Plot

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
The main character totally looks like a girl. :P

And that sounds somewhat interesting... I'll have to give ToS a play through again before playing this new one though. I've forgot large chunks of the plot. Heck, I couldn't remember which world was which when they talked about it...

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Can you move around like in Tales of the Abyss or is it a straight line like in the original Symphonia? I couldn't tell from the clip, but I think he moved around the enemy.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ess Ohh Avatar
Can you move around like in Tales of the Abyss or is it a straight line like in the original Symphonia? I couldn't tell from the clip, but I think he moved around the enemy.

Wait, you can move around in ToA? Damn. I may just have to go buy that...

And you could technically go at angles in ToS, you just had to be knocked that way. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling