Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
aznx said:
jaj43123 said:
Mukei: Link? They show off 4-5 new TVs a week at Engadget (I'm an avid reader. :P)

I'll try to find it...Yeah, Google Reader ftw. :P

WEAK!!! You gotta actually read the blogs dude. :P Forget all this RSS crap. Read the actual site. :P
This is my old account. This is my new account

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
jaj43123 said:
aznx said:

I'll try to find it...Yeah, Google Reader ftw. :P

WEAK!!! You gotta actually read the blogs dude. :P Forget all this RSS crap. Read the actual site. :P

Psh. I read the articles that I find interesting, and I actually go through every article's summary. :P Reading the actual site takes longer and you sometimes miss some articles, so my own personal preference is RSS feed. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
aznx said:
jaj43123 said:

Psh. I read the articles that I find interesting, and I actually go through every article's summary. :P Reading the actual site takes longer and you sometimes miss some articles, so my own personal preference is RSS feed. :P

Meh, I read everything. Engadget, Gizmodo, DownloadSquad, Lifehacker, Macrumors, TUAW, ThinkSecret, and a few others are checked around 12-13 times a day so I get everything. :P
This is my old account. This is my new account

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
jaj43123 said:
aznx said:

Meh, I read everything. Engadget, Gizmodo, DownloadSquad, Lifehacker, Macrumors, TUAW, ThinkSecret, and a few others are checked around 12-13 times a day so I get everything. :P

I find Gizmodo do be sometimes a little political or single-minded point of view at time, which is why I don't read them anymore. Of course, I read LifeHacker. They're awesome. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling