Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
eu.blizzard.com/diablo3/

It's too late for April Fools'... which means, this is real! :o I need to upgrade my computer for when they finally release this.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
This made my day.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Never tried any of the diablo games before, but knowing Blizzard I will definitely give this a try.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
crazynarutard Avatar
Never tried any of the diablo games before, but knowing Blizzard I will definitely give this a try.

It's a completely different style game from any of their others. I'd say go to YouTube and search for "Diablo II" videos for about 20 minutes and you'll understand how different it is. :P

I'll be interested in seeing their anti-cheat system though. It quickly failed in Diablo II.

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
I'm so pumped for this you wouldn't believe, I got addicted to D2 a while back, I got bored of it recently, I never thought this was gonna come true until a few months ago when Blizzard bought diabloiii.com.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Since this is somewhat blizzard related...Starcraft 2 got delayed again =( It'll be out probably next year D:!

So which game will be released first, Starcraft 2 or Diablo 3? =] If SC2, imagine how long it'll take for Diablo 3 x-x

Last Edit: Jul 1, 2008 3:00:43 GMT by crazynarutard

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
TCM: It was a damned good game, no? :P I loved playing online. I actually played Assassin and just spammed the attack that shoots flame rows along the ground. I could easily run the cow level on uhh... shit, second difficulty. >.< Whatever it was. (You can tell it's been a while, no?)

CJ: I wasn't really looking forward to SC2 myself... though, D3 has been in the works for quite a long while. :P I believe D2 is older than the original SC.

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Chris Avatar
TCM: It was a damned good game, no? :P I loved playing online. I actually played Assassin and just spammed the attack that shoots flame rows along the ground. I could easily run the cow level on uhh... shit, second difficulty. >.< Whatever it was. (You can tell it's been a while, no?)

CJ: I wasn't really looking forward to SC2 myself... though, D3 has been in the works for quite a long while. :P I believe D2 is older than the original SC.

Nightmare

wrcr87

wrcr87 Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2008
I have never owned any Diablo games before, but have played some some portions of it. Seems interesting, and the fact that Blizzard made it just sweetens it.

newBookmarkLockedFalling