Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
pro-media.proboards81.com/index.cgi

A general forum, comments please ;)

stoner
I like the orange for some reason. I don't know why. Anyways , It's a great community and It is a great general forum. :)
I give it a 9 out of 10 because I think you could do a lot better ;)

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Any suggestions?
and thanks :)

stoner
Your Welcome!

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Anymore rates?

themonkey

themonkey Avatar
My avatar is cool. Yay.

Official Member

July 2008
i thought the site was pretty cool, alot of subjects to talk about and i like whatever skin that is when your just a guest ill give it an 8/10, because there wasnt anything terrible about it, but pretty good.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Thanks for your rate :)

Çђǻø§.128™

Çђǻø§.128™ Avatar

Official Member

July 2006
i think it looks like a good community, but i feel the skin is a little basic.
im not a fan of boards with a heap of categories and boards, but regardless it looks a good site.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Thanks for your rates :)
I did a little work today and turned 4 boards into 1 to make some space :)

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Well as GFX it's alright.... I mean since it's not a GFX forum but yeh the forum seems good, good luck man! :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It's a good start, but there is tons of room for improvement.

1. The left wire in the banner, bottom part. It just... stops. Try fading out the bottom part slowly to make it look like it fades back into the hole.

2. Those menu buttons totally look like the kind that have menu rollovers... maybe add some?

3. Most of the site is customized, but there are still a few uncustomized images. Customizing them should help the site feel more complete.

4. When viewing a topic, the "Author" and "Topic: We made 2000 post! (Read 7 times)" text isn't even because this icon is so huge and has a ton of blank space. Either hide the icon on that page, set the valign's to middle, or trim the blank space off the icon.

5. This gradient is way too large since it's just a repeat gradient. Why not trim it down to the minimum needed so it repeats perfectly and also is a smaller file size? (It loads quicker that way. :))

As far as the template goes, I do like it. I have no real suggestions for general improvement. (The above are just things I thought were wrong. :P) Keep up the good work with it.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Thanks Roger and Chris
Yea Chris, some of these things were pointed out. Thanks :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, I don't read what others said... :P I just go through and post what I think should be implemented/changed as I see it. If someone else said it too, well, then it probably should be done since 2 > 1.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Lol yeah I know what you mean :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling