Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Has anyone seen this?

I saw it today. EPIC. I loved this movie so much.

I love Eve, such a badass =P

What did you think of it?

Last Edit: Jul 18, 2008 20:40:42 GMT by Simie

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Eeva?

Yeah, I loved it so much that I stayed and watched the credits and even the advertisement for Disney World they had after the credits. lol

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
... its Eve. Just Wall-E can't say it right :P

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
No... still don't know what ur talking about :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Eeva. :P Call us nerds but that is how my friends and I say it and we all randomly say "Eeva" when we are together. :P

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
Saw it the first day it came out. It was purty awesome haha. Funny thing happened though: there was a storm while I was watching. So near the end, when the captain is fighting with the auto pilot and he goes to push the shut down button (but he's struggling because he's so fat), THE POWER GOES OUT (because of the storm).

so everyone was like whoa is this part of the movie? is this the ending =/? if it is, it's a crappy ending. i want my money back. but then like 2 minutes later these movie attendants came in and they were like yeah the power went out.

did anyone get a wall-e watch?!?! i did but it was so crappy i threw it away.

stoner
I loved this movie. it was cute , but It makes you want to recycle! I hope we don't become that fat! :)

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
The fatness was due to the lower than usual gravity. It was what.. 200,000 years after leaving? In that time the bone density would decrease to the point that it would get increasingly hard to support one's body with each passing generation. Evolution. Evolving to suit one's environment. Lower gravity means that a higher bone mass is unneeded. Much like the fact that we have a tail bone but no tail. Or the unneeded appendix and tonsils.

stoner
I think the main thing creators of Wall-E wanted to tell us was go green or this may happen.

.XeroCint

.XeroCint Avatar
OmniXST

Dedicated Member

September 2006
I loved it :D.

I would see it again, but nobody else wants to :(.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I'm seeing it again. lol. Sometime, hopefully. With the same group that I went with the first time. Then we still need to go to the zoo and see X-Files and go play some put put. lol

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I haven't been to the movies in months :(
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I still haven't seen this. I kinda want to, I just haven't had a chance yet.

newBookmarkLockedFalling