Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
K I have this thing for blondes! :D

<3 Blondes! ;)

And my friend has this as his neighbor!

img530.imageshack.us/img530/692/sandykc5.jpg

IM GOING FUCKING NUTS!!!!!!!

Shes 22 years old :'(

SHES KILLING ME!!!! ;D

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
This topic demands serious discussion immediately.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
rofl! :P

<3

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
So where does she live? i see a road trip >_>

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
This seems like a serious situation. However we're going to need more pics so we can accurately give you advice.

{blanka}

{blanka} Avatar

ProNation

March 2007
Ess Ohh Avatar
This seems like a serious situation. However we're going to need more pics so we can accurately give you advice.

Totally agree. Please hand over more pictures, mister.

Last Edit: Jul 25, 2008 1:01:25 GMT by {blanka}

3:

3: Avatar
...xD

Dedicated Member

June 2006
... she approves of you showing her picture to hundreds of horny children.. ? :-/

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Meh. Hot girls... not my thing. They really don't do much for me. Kay, James, and Chris can attest to that. They've all heard me complain about "hot" girls. :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Meh. Hot girls... not my thing. They really don't do much for me. Kay, James, and Chris can attest to that. They've all heard me complain about "hot" girls. :P

It's ok, I've heard ugly fetishes are quite common.

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Ess Ohh Avatar
Josh Avatar

It's ok, I've heard ugly fetishes are quite common.

Yeah, AND Chris is single, so...

Booyah.

(jking bro).

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Never said ugly, did I? There is a difference between hot and say beautiful and pretty. I don't like hot. This girl is what I Would consider to be "hot".

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Meh.  Hot girls... not my thing.  They really don't do much for me.  Kay, James, and Chris can attest to that.  They've all heard me complain about "hot" girls. :P

So.... since you wound up calling me hot after we broke up, should I keep that as a sign? Jerk. </3

Hehe.

Ehh... she's hot, sure. I get the feeling she's either mindless, or just yammers on about stupid shit. Then again, that could be me just not giving her any credit. Honestly, some people really pay too much attention to looks these days. When you "grow old" those looks aren't going to help you get off then.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Kay Avatar
Josh Avatar

So.... since you wound up calling me hot after we broke up, should I keep that as a sign? Jerk. </3

Hehe.

Ehh... she's hot, sure. I get the feeling she's either mindless, or just yammers on about stupid shit. Then again, that could be me just not giving her any credit. Honestly, some people really pay too much attention to looks these days. When you "grow old" those looks aren't going to help you get off then.

I believe I told you afterwards that you being hot wasn't something I liked. :P

stoner
She is sort of hot. I want "True Love". She doesn't need to be hot. It is the love that connects us together.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Never said ugly, did I? There is a difference between hot and say beautiful and pretty. I don't like hot. This girl is what I Would consider to be "hot".

I know what you meant, I couldn't resist saying that though.

And I don't know why all this true love stuff came into the picture. I'm assuming our buddy RoGeR here just wants to hit it and quit it.

newBookmarkLockedFalling