Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
You pussies. :P

I generally just get my face wet with the sink and shave. Screw shaving cream... and aftershave. Clean shave, even if that means having to do upward strokes as well.

Generally use a Gillette Fusion, Gillette Mach 3, or whatever disposable 3-blade I happen to get.

Last Edit: Jul 26, 2008 2:33:38 GMT by Jim

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
I just use the throw-away Gillette plastic razors. No aloe, no water, and surprisingly, no burn.

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
Yeah, I don't use cream or anything either. Waste of time really. I use a straight razor like barbers use, and I get a super close shave every time. I've also got a normal razor for the legs and arms, because using a straight would be asking for amputation.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Put water on first, grab my razor (I can't remember the brand, but I use some cheap ass razor), put on the cheap shaving cream (sometimes not) and that's it. :P I haven't shaved in about a week and a half to two, but it looks like 1-2 days depending on who it is. It's actually kinda strange 'cause my dad will have this much in 1-2 days. :P

stoner
Chris Avatar
Put water on first, grab my razor (I can't remember the brand, but I use some cheap ass razor), put on the cheap shaving cream (sometimes not) and that's it. :P I haven't shaved in about a week and a half to two, but it looks like 1-2 days depending on who it is. It's actually kinda strange 'cause my dad will have this much in 1-2 days. :P

I have problems with the cheap razors for some reason!

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
...this topic seriously makes me shudder. :P Since I'm one of the few females around here, I'll just say this... on most guys, I can't stand facial hair. Just because if there's extra hair places that don't need it, then it should be gone, imo. Plus, facial hair makes me itchy so... yeah, before my boyfriend kisses me, he has to have shaved. :P

stoner
Kay , What if he wants a beard?

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
stoner Avatar

Sometimes these things aren't negotiable. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
stoner Avatar

Trust me. We dated. She wouldn't even let me go on cam without me being clean shaven for the most part. It doesn't matter what I thought. :-P And Kay... where would you define "extra hair" being located?

Last Edit: Jul 27, 2008 3:20:49 GMT by Josh

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Aaron Avatar
stoner Avatar

Exactly.

It's either kiss me, or keep the beard. Both won't happen. :P

Josh Avatar
stoner Avatar

Trust me. We dated. She wouldn't even let me go on cam without me being clean shaven for the most part. It doesn't matter what I thought. :-P And Kay... where would you define "extra hair" being located?

Mainly the face, back (ewww) and sometimes chest. Some guys look good with it, others... no.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'll keep the face clean shaven (for the most part) but my chest is staying the way it is. :-P I don't care what others think. It stays. :-P

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
I don't have to shave much, like once every week and a half or so, and it's not noticeable when I do, I like shaving! It reminds me how much older I am now than a few years ago and it's just some other way to customize how I look to express myself. I hardly ever cut myself and it doesn't burn either, :S.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Josh Avatar
stoner Avatar

I don't remember if she ever got on me about it. Not like I would listen :P.

Kay Avatar

Mainly the face, back (ewww) and sometimes chest. Some guys look good with it, others... no.

Psh, no guy looks good with it :P. But, as with Josh, I'm not getting rid of it. More work than it's worth.

stoner
Kay Avatar
Aaron Avatar

Exactly.

It's either kiss me, or keep the beard. Both won't happen. :P

Josh Avatar

Ok! I would shave my beard. I guess the girl controls! ;D

newBookmarkLockedFalling