Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
I can't stand it. My face feels like shit after shaving as in it's itchy, feels like I have diaper rash on my face, and is just plain old uncomfortable. I want to look like a damn lumberjack and have a crazy ass beard, but no one around me respects that. Yeah it grows in patchy, but I can't exactly style it until I got it fully grown in. Besides I suck at shaving and have stubble like 5 minutes after I shave and always miss spots. Plus sometimes I cut myself and bleed.
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I shave once a week for work and I hate it. I don't do a clean shave, though. Those burn. I just do a 5 o'clock shadow look. Soon as school starts (August 16th is when I move out), I am forgetting about shaving altogether. My plan is to see how much hair I can get on my face by next May when I start work again.

And what do you use to shave? Just use an electric razor. Odds are you won't be entirely clean shaven but you won't get cut or burn or anything.

Last Edit: Jul 25, 2008 14:23:20 GMT by Josh

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
Josh Avatar
I shave once a week for work and I hate it. I don't do a clean shave, though. Those burn. I just do a 5 o'clock shadow look. Soon as school starts (August 16th is when I move out), I am forgetting about shaving altogether. My plan is to see how much hair I can get on my face by next May when I start work again.

And what do you use to shave? Just use an electric razor. Odds are you won't be entirely clean shaven but you won't get cut or burn or anything.

I use an electric razor for between my nose and lips. It won't get the rest off at all so I have to use a manual one. It sucks. Why should I care about what other people think, anyway?
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
Greg says:
Anything is possible.
Greg says:

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Unless you are going to lose your job over it (like I would), don't worry about it. :P And don't use the three circles part of the razor. Use the other part. The one you have to flip up (well... depending on what kind of razor you use. What they would use to shave your neck or sideburns when getting a haircut.)

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
:P I hate shaving rules. I've been growing in some hair on my chin and its just starting to look good, I've been getting compliments, and my girlfriend just told me she really liked it.

And then surprise. Work told me I have to shave it off. :'(
k

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Andrew McGivery Avatar
:P I hate shaving rules. I've been growing in some hair on my chin and its just starting to look good, I've been getting compliments, and my girlfriend just told me she really liked it.

You make it sound like some hair on your chin is an accomplishment. oO

stoner
Josh Avatar
Andrew McGivery Avatar

You make it sound like some hair on your chin is an accomplishment. oO

Mcdonalds has to because they don't want your hair in someone's burger or something. Starbucks makes you too! ( I had to shave mine off). It is sort of sad. Maybe , you can grow a new one after you quit Mcdonald's.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Unless you are going to lose your job over it (like I would), don't worry about it. :P And don't use the three circles part of the razor. Use the other part. The one you have to flip up (well... depending on what kind of razor you use. What they would use to shave your neck or sideburns when getting a haircut.)

This. I use an electric because I'm lazy (it's also less irritating though, which is a plus) but I only use the circles for the mustache/chin/mouth area. The other part's good for everything else, as long as you're not adamant about a close shave.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Ess Ohh Avatar
Josh Avatar

This. I use an electric because I'm lazy (it's also less irritating though, which is a plus) but I only use the circles for the mustache/chin/mouth area. The other part's good for everything else, as long as you're not adamant about a close shave.

Which is why I use it everywhere. My razor doesn't even have the circle things. Just that part. lol

XzX

XzX Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2008
I gotta shave everyday to prevent looking like a warewolf,Fuzion 5 is decent Hopefully they come up with a 7 razor bladed shaver soon :D

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
I shave everytime I shower (which is every day with out fail). Also, being a cyclist, I shave my arms and legs.

After shaving my arms and legs for over five years, I can't stand to have hair on them any more.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I shave everytime I shower (which is every day with out fail). Also, being a cyclist, I shave my arms and legs.

After shaving my arms and legs for over five years, I can't stand to have hair on them any more.

Yeeeah... that would be a problem for me. I have more hair on my arms and legs than a lot of people have on their heads. >.< I gained a nickname at school because of it. >.<

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
WEt shave FTW! ^_^

I haven't cut myself yet! :-/

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
Josh Avatar

Yeeeah... that would be a problem for me. I have more hair on my arms and legs than a lot of people have on their heads. >.< I gained a nickname at school because of it. >.<

I know how you feel. :P
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
Greg says:
Anything is possible.
Greg says:

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
The wet shave makes it difficult to shave for me. My hair gets matted down and I get patches of hair left on my face. Yes. It's bad. lol

newBookmarkLockedFalling