Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

XzX

XzX Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2008
Discuss?
My opinion it will have to be N64

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Uh... Sega Genesis, for sure.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Probably either SNES or PS2.

XzX

XzX Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2008
SNES is classic,But y PS2 and Genesis?

Last Edit: Jul 25, 2008 19:00:12 GMT by XzX

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
If you take into account how many critically acclaimed games are on each and by the sheer size and variety of their libraries, SNES and PS2 come out on top. Personally though, I guess I have the best memories with my GC. Good times, man, good times.

themonkey

themonkey Avatar
My avatar is cool. Yay.

Official Member

July 2008
N64 was definatly the best of all time

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
XzX Avatar

Three words: Sonic The Hedgehog. Before he became crappy. The first two games for the Genesis are two of the most fun games I have played to date.

XzX

XzX Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2008
Josh Avatar
XzX Avatar

Three words: Sonic The Hedgehog. Before he became crappy. The first two games for the Genesis are two of the most fun games I have played to date.

True But ,Would u say thats better then anything n64 had? or snes ?

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I stopped liking Mario after the NES. The only thing I have liked on a Nintendo system since that was Pokemon (who didn't?) and Advance Wars. Other than that I just haven't really enjoyed any of their stuff. And they created two of the worst controllers of all time with N64 and Gamecube.

{blanka}

{blanka} Avatar

ProNation

March 2007
N64

Nothing better than to invite 3 of your freinds to a play Goldeneye/Mario Party.

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
Nintendo 64. I grew up playing Ocarina of Time(Which I think is the best game ever), Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, and that 3D Bomberman game. :P

Last Edit: Jul 26, 2008 4:41:07 GMT by Matt

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Matt Avatar
Nintendo 64. I grew up playing Ocarina of Time(Which I think is the best game ever), Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, and that 3D Bomberman game. :P

Link is green.

---

N64 or SNES. I freaking grew up with those two consoles, and they were amazing. :P

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
Chris Avatar
Matt Avatar

Link is green.

Only if you want him to be.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
PS2 because of how bad it dominated its generation (and is still going somewhat) and N64 has to be the worst in my opinion, GOD THAT ANALOG STICK IS THE DEVIL!

XzX

XzX Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2008
Sasuke Avatar
PS2 because of how bad it dominated its generation (and is still going somewhat) and N64 has to be the worst in my opinion, GOD THAT ANALOG STICK IS THE DEVIL!

well wii is dominating now,that dont mean it will be the greatest game system of all time or does it?

newBookmarkLockedFalling