Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
Do you care about memebr counts?
Or do you care about how many posts and how many topics you have in your forum?

I don't care about both.I just need someone to keep up the forum and keep posting with him.Just like a chat in the forum. ;D

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Well of course post and topic counts...count. If a forum has barely any posts and has been open for a while what is the point in posting there? A good number of members helps that too,.

lpf
I care. If my count is really low, I'm not really very happy. :S So I must start posting here. My count is really low. >_>

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Do you care about memebr counts?
Or do you care about how many posts and how many topics you have in your forum?

I don't care about both.I just need someone to keep up the forum and keep posting with him.Just like a chat in the forum.

I care about both.. But in all my previous forums I had alot more posts than members and still wasn't happy..

. i n t e l

. i n t e l Avatar
Side.Swept- It

Official Member

September 2005
im going with both, cuz a good amount of members is always good, but it doesnt mean anything if you dont have a good amount of posts and topics..

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I prefer activity to variety (of members). For example, I have 3-4 active members on my own forum (Inuyasha Catacombs), and I have over 1k posts :P

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Yeah GameCentral only has a small bunch of regulars (around 6-7) but we're still active enough to make it worthwhile visiting everyday. We're nearing 25k posts ;)

valandil
I care more about the amount of posts than members, because its useless to have lotsa members and no posts. You can't have an interesting forum without good posts.

newBookmarkLockedFalling