Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Just found out SCIV was released and also remembered that Darth Vader and Yoda are playable on their respective systems.

Pick one if you have to. Of course opinions from people who have actually played SCIV are welcome too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEA9U4lJhSs

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Yoda for the following reasons.

Green. (We all love our namekians)
Short.
Old.
Wheres a kick-ass cloak.
Not to mention he has the most kick-ass speech pattern ever.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yoda. Just 'cause. :P

I've been following it slightly since I loved SC2, thought I still haven't played the 3rd (or the 4th). I want to though. :( I just need to get a next gen first. (Cur gen now? o.o)

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
I actually have played my friends copy of SC IV for 360. Yoda plays pretty well, but I think they were pulling your leg when they were advertising the hell out of Yoda and Vader...the true pwn star wars character of the game is The Apprentice is gonna be in the upcoming Force Unleashed game, that fool whooped me at least 30 times on arcade mode ;_;

Remixed

Remixed Avatar

April 2006
Yoda... the only thing I dislike, is on video games that you can play with Yoda, they always make him so slow. If you watch the movies, you would know, yes he is a little slow, but not slow enough to make the normal person twice as fast as Yoda.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Remixed Avatar
Yoda... the only thing I dislike, is on video games that you can play with Yoda, they always make him so slow. If you watch the movies, you would know, yes he is a little slow, but not slow enough to make the normal person twice as fast as Yoda.

They've gotta make it play fair unfortunately. :P

richardgary1223
(After winning)Yoda: "My ally is the force"

I played the XBOX 360 Version at my friend's place.. I loved the XBOX 360 version more than the PlayStation 3 one.. The battle with the apprentice is fantastic.

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling