Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
*sigh* stupid Mozilla for not making all the versions of firefox exactly the same >.<

Anyway this ones on v1.

img379.imageshack.us/img379/3971/picture4wq4.png

Looks like the posting bar is stretching the page - shouldn't be too hard of a fix.

Note: It happens whether there are multiple pages to a thread or not.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris has been trying to fix this since I first reported it back in November when I got my MacBook. He hasn't been able to do so without screwing up the Windows version of Firefox

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Well nobody who's important cares about the windows version anyhow :D

Ah well though *shrug*
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Yeah, I'm using Windows Firefox and it hangs over just like in the picture but not as much. I can take a screeny if needed as well.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Hotshot Avatar
Yeah, I'm using Windows Firefox and it hangs over just like in the picture but not as much. I can take a screeny if needed as well.

o.O I'd like to see this. It's perfectly centered for me.

Josh: No, that's no the issue. I just straight up couldn't fix it. =/ I could make a conditional for Mac Fx (Max from now on) vs Windows Fx (Winx from now on) so that script only executes for Max and not Winx. That's the easy part. Figuring out what caused the issue is the hard part. I could do what I did with Ben last time, but that truly did take forever. >.<

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
It only took me about five minutes to figure it out :P

You've got the quick reply set to 100 cols which stretches the page. The MAX you can set it to before it starts stretching the page is 92.

:-*
Lucifer Avatar

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Benjamin Avatar
It only took me about five minutes to figure it out :P

You've got the quick reply set to 100 cols which stretches the page. The MAX you can set it to before it starts stretching the page is 92.

:-*

If that fixes this problem after 9 months of bitching about it to Chris, I will never let him live it down. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
According to Ben, this is now resolved. :P Yay.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Lucifer Avatar

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Yup. It looks good Windows as well.

Ben, a gift

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Chris Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

o.O I'd like to see this. It's perfectly centered for me.

Josh: No, that's no the issue. I just straight up couldn't fix it. =/ I could make a conditional for Mac Fx (Max from now on) vs Windows Fx (Winx from now on) so that script only executes for Max and not Winx. That's the easy part. Figuring out what caused the issue is the hard part. I could do what I did with Ben last time, but that truly did take forever. >.<

If you fixed it then I don't think I can show you anymore. I'll check it later though on my computer. I'm on the laptop outside and its fixed on this one, but then again I never came here on this one.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Josh Avatar
Yup. It looks good Windows as well.

Ben, a gift

:o Sweet!
Lucifer Avatar

newBookmarkLockedFalling