Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Hey guy's, I've moved out to B.C. about 3 weeks ago and my sister (who lives out here) introduced me to this girl, lets call her sally. Anyways I met 'sally' at a friend of my sister's place, she's one year younger (that's 15), and beautiful, she's also not an idiot :P. Anyways, she gave me her number that night and we've hung out like 2 1/2 times since. I hear she really likes me and I really like her, my question is how should I go about asking her out?

Thanks guys (and Kay).

BTW: It's a small town, no theatre or mall or anything.

Last Edit: Aug 7, 2008 8:59:51 GMT by tcm

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
tcm Avatar
Thanks guys (and Kay).

You just earned bonus points with me for that. :)

If you're hearing she likes you, and you like her back, like Nike says, "just do it". Seriously, walk up to her, and ask her if she wants to get something to eat one time, or go for ice cream, or take a walk in the park (assuming that any of these things are possible). Or, invite her over to the place you're staying for a movie, or something. Honestly, girls love confidence, and if you're just open and honest with it, and just do it, she'll more than likely say yes.

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Kay Avatar
tcm Avatar
Thanks guys (and Kay).

You just earned bonus points with me for that. :)

If you're hearing she likes you, and you like her back, like Nike says, "just do it". Seriously, walk up to her, and ask her if she wants to get something to eat one time, or go for ice cream, or take a walk in the park (assuming that any of these things are possible). Or, invite her over to the place you're staying for a movie, or something. Honestly, girls love confidence, and if you're just open and honest with it, and just do it, she'll more than likely say yes.

Frig instant reply :o

Ok, thanks Kay, I guess my other question is how do you know you're technically boyfriend-girlfriend? I should have clarified in the post, I've asked her out to like hang before, I don't know if they count as dates... as you can tell I'm sorta new to this. I've had a few girlfriends before but it sorta fluked into having one, if that makes sense.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
You gotta make it an official declaration? Sounds too formal to be love. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
You'll just know when you're a couple. As for asking her out, I have no idea. I'm currently having troubles doing the same thing. Problem is she is pretty much my best friend and likes other guys. lol. So I guess I just get to watch it all pass me by. :P So yeah, you'll just know and I obviously have no idea how to do it. lol

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I agree with Kay. Like she said, just do it. :P

and I also agree with Josh, You'll just know. :P How? Well. When it started to become more romantic as apposed to casual.
k

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Tell her you have a level 99 Charizard. She'll be in your pants in no time.

You really should just do it, though (easier said than done but it's true). If you go out of your way just to ask her out you'll look kind of creepy.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Ess Ohh Avatar
Tell her you have a level 99 Charizard. She'll be in your pants in no time.

Not sure why but that quote reminds me of this video. lol

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
lmao.. "Oh, okay, then I'm a black guy."

I can't really give you advice everyone has basically told you what to do and I would just be repeating. Just don't mess up with her. :P

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
I've been thinking that I don't really know her enough, I'm going to ask her on a date sometime soon.

Thanks guys, major help :).

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
That is a great idea. You should maybe do a lunch or dinner or something, and just talk about each other and find out more about the other person. Don't over talk to much though, and make sure to listen to her and be interested. Then if you really like her at the end of the date just be like we should go out or something. =D

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Hotshot Avatar
That is a great idea. You should maybe do a lunch or dinner or something, and just talk about each other and find out more about the other person. Don't over talk to much though, and make sure to listen to her and be interested. Then if you really like her at the end of the date just be like we should go out or something. =D

I was thinking of walking downtown with her and getting something to eat at a cafe or something, but it's so damn hot out lately xD

35-45 degrees ftw.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
With the date, just go with the flow. Do whatever she wants you to.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Hotshot.. didn't you say something on msn about if the stick is in the cave? :P
k

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
All of SZ know's each other on msn, pft, I'm outta the Loop :(.

newBookmarkLockedFalling