Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Did anybody see President Bush checking his watch and acting all giddy at the Olympics tonight?

I seriously laughed. (if I can find a short clip of him doing it, I'll post it)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
I didn't watch. I was either at work, or doing lawn work here. Didn't have. I would like to see a video of that.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Yeah, I watched it and after they showed USA at like 11 at night I went to bed. I laughed when he clapped for Iran etc., but then again he was forced to. I also noticed how bored he was and his actions. They kept showing him so it was hard to notice. As for the opening ceremony, I get its for everyone to show of their athletes, but 4hrs(?) seems a little to long to sit there and watch that. I noticed a few countries with under 20k people and 10 athletes.

Edit: I also learned we had a whopping 300+ million people as our population and if I recall correctly 600+ athletes.

Last Edit: Aug 9, 2008 16:42:31 GMT by Hotshot

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I saw a little bit of him on the news. :P
k

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
My cousin said it was his double. Then again you never know he might just be talking. Although isn't there news about how Bush talked to some Russian dude and told him to take his people out of somewhere they invaded?

Bush is a freaking dumbass. You don't go around messing with Russia. They will put up more of a fight than Iraq.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Umm, it's Bush. He's quite possibly the world's largest moron. That explains all.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Hotshot Avatar
My cousin said it was his double. Then again you never know he might just be talking. Although isn't there news about how Bush talked to some Russian dude and told him to take his people out of somewhere they invaded?

Bush is a freaking dumbass. You don't go around messing with Russia. They will put up more of a fight than Iraq.

Oh please. Russia is a fucking joke. The Soviet Union was a force, but not Russia.

Kay Avatar
Umm, it's Bush. He's quite possibly the world's largest moron. That explains all.

..it's the Olympics, only the biggest waste of time followed by the Superbowl.

CorporateDan

CorporateDan Avatar

Official Member

July 2008
Jim Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

Oh please. Russia is a fucking joke. The Soviet Union was a force, but not Russia.

Kay Avatar

Very positive. n_n

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Hotshot Avatar

I dunno, it looked like a giant dumbass to me - therefore it must have been the real bush ;)

But honestly you don't know the situation: In russia a group tried to rebel and Russia's president needed help. He went to Bush. Looks like he'll be getting lots of help, eh? :P

Jim Avatar

Agreed.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
:P I agree with Jim about the Olympics being a waste of time, not sure about the Russia being a joke comment though :P
k

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Noez! :(

Lol, I hope u do find a clip... XD

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Andrew McGivery Avatar
:P I agree with Jim about the Olympics being a waste of time, not sure about the Russia being a joke comment though :P

They're top 5 in the world, easily. US, Britain, China, Japan (even though they still are not allowed to have large scale military force due to WWII), and Russia. You could argue Iran, North Korea, and France too but I doubt they'd make it into the top 5.

newBookmarkLockedFalling