Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006

Well some of you may know that Rob Zombie is sort of remaking the Halloween movie. by what i mean by sort of is that he is noting remake it fully. Rob Zombie is remaking but with this movie he is giving Michael Myers of a character. more in depth about him and what makes him, him.

Link 1 -- Wikipedia

Link 2

So what are your thoughts about the Movie? How do you think its going to turn out etc....

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Seems like another pointless horror movie to me :P
rofl
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Just like Fredy said. I never knew it was a remake though. o.o That's a new one.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
You can call it a remake in the sense but with this one Rob Zombie is Developing Micheal Myers more as a character.. I want to see it, to see what he does with myers character.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
It's not a remake, deary. It's another movie in the whole damn long ass series, or whatever you want to call it.

Honestly, I want to see it, badly. I love all the Halloween movies, and would love to see it.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I do have to say Halloween was a dam good movie. I went to see it last night and it was better than i thought.

newBookmarkLockedFalling