Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Random Question

Ok this is a multi question.

For the Ladies: Do you like men with Facial hair? if so what style? Do you think men look better with or with out?

For the Men: Do you like Facial hair? any certain style if yes?

Last Edit: Aug 16, 2007 22:17:39 GMT by Arucard

lurk moar

lurk moar Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
i love facial hair

...hence my beard.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Not a fan of having facial hair. :P I shave rather often because of that (I still only have to shave every 2-4 days luckily.)

By the way, you left out 1-2 words in the original post. :P

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
*Fix*

I don't mind facial hair, I tend to do different styles all the time. but i hate to shave, just plain hate it and the reason why b/c i would have to shave once a day to keep a clean look or certain style. Not shaving would result in my looking like Grizzy Adams. If i want to have facial hair i have to listen to my Girlfreind pick at me to shave all the time so mainly now i shave with a clean look.. but i always have to grow it out here and there just to bother her ;D

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Meh. It all depends on the guy, and the guy's initial look altogether, to be honest.

All around, I dislike facial hair. Mainly because when it touches any part of my face, it makes me itch. Yes, I've established I'm allergic to facial hair, somehow. And that bothers the hell out of me.

Some guys look good with certain facial hair, a certain way...but it all boils down to the fact that I hate touching it. It irritates me.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
eh. I don't really like having it, and my girlfriend dislikes me having ANY facial hair at all. Apparently its annoying when kissing :P
k

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
kay said:
Mainly because when it touches any part of my face, it makes me itch.quote]

Same with my GirlFriend

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I missed this thread. :(

I love my beard. I just let it grow out. I don't trim it or anything like that. I just let it grow. Every two or three weeks I shave it and let it grow all over again. If I wanted to stay clean-shaven, I'd have to shave once every two days. Too much work for me. lol. Oh... and no mustache for Josh. That gets shaved very often. lol
This is my old account. This is my new account

Gray

Gray Avatar

April 2013
I hate mustaches. Sideburns I don't mind. It looks cool. But then again, I am a swimmer so I shave EVEYRTHING!

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
gray929 said:
I hate mustaches. Sideburns I don't mind. It looks cool. But then again, I am a swimmer so I shave EVEYRTHING!

Too much info.
This is my old account. This is my new account

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
gray929 said:

O_o...... too much info on that

Gray

Gray Avatar

April 2013
? I'm not bald if thats whats growse. Legs + Arms + Face

EDIT: You're all sick. lol.

Last Edit: Aug 26, 2007 4:56:08 GMT by Gray

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
gray929 said:

You put too much emphasis on "EVERYTHING" :P

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
gray929 said:

Yeah, just the fact that you put "everything" in CAPITAL LETTERS.

ROFL.

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
i thought you shaved "everything" too, due to the emphisis. i would love to have more facial hair. sadly, i don't have much. i want a tuft badly, but i can't grow one yet. :(

newBookmarkLockedFalling