Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Daniel Zandiora

Daniel Zandiora Avatar
"I shall never give myself back to the darkness! Nixadel understands me, you should too!"

September 2008
Hi, I'm Daniel Zandiora, or just call me Daniel. I've been a member since Sept. 28, but I don't have the time to introduce myself because I was busy in the 2 boards I'm in to.

And at the time I was about to introduce myself, Studio Zero was in archive mode! So I have to wait until they opened it again.

So, I'm nice to be here and nice to meet you all!

~DZ

GlitchesSocom

GlitchesSocom Avatar
I'm Kinda a Big Deal

Official Member

May 2008
Welcome to SZ Daniel!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Any other info like interests you could share? :) Just helps us to get to know you.

Anyways, welcome to the Studio. :)

Daniel Zandiora

Daniel Zandiora Avatar
"I shall never give myself back to the darkness! Nixadel understands me, you should too!"

September 2008
Well, I'm a great fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, and I even joined two RP forums of KH! And also I'm an admin in my site, Kingdom Hearts: Shadow Frontier..

Nice to meet you all!

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Welcome to the Studio DZ! :)

+1 Respect to all my friends! :D

Last Edit: Nov 12, 2008 14:32:41 GMT by Zero Insanity

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I know we have a few KH fans here (myself being one) and FF is fairly popular too, so you should fit right in. :P

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Hey There. :) I'm fredy. :)

Welcome to Studio Zero! If you looking for somewhere to start, check out the New to Studio Zero thread and the Quick Link Reference thread.

If you need anything, or you have any questions, feel free to pm me and I'll be glad to assist you to the best of my ability. :)

Enjoy your stay. :)
k

newBookmarkLockedFalling