Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Webmistress Jesse is back. lol.

Hi there. I'm guessing I once was VSD! Designs on here or maybe Webmistress Jesse. Don't remember and can't remember my old user name. Anyways. VSD! Designs is now just a storage space on here since I'm unable to do gfx and coding now. I however own a new proboards that I made to talk about my daughter and aloud others to talk about theirs. that's right. I lost touch with ya'll so ya'll didn't get to know that I got pregnant last November with my soon to be 4 month old daughter. She is my first and my hubby's third. She is my pride and joy and I love her some much. Well anyways, I wanted to let ya'll know I'm back and with a different site. Oh, and Son Of Exodia before you jump my case, I'm so sorry for disappearing and hi. lol. later. :: rate 5 ::
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Ajay

Ajay Avatar

Official Member

April 2008
Welcome back. :)

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Hey There. :) I'm fredy. :)

Welcome back to Studio Zero! If you looking for somewhere to start, check out the New to Studio Zero thread and the Quick Link Reference thread.

If you need anything, or you have any questions, feel free to pm me and I'll be glad to assist you to the best of my ability. :)

Enjoy your stay. :)
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I remember you, at least from your requests. :P I tried for about 40 seconds to find your account via search, but to no avail. But, welcome back to the Studio Jesse. :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling