Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
yelloooooooooow everyone

wow... this place has changed ... all for the better i hope lol.

Well My bigger projects have either been put on hold/finished or just plain given up on sooooooo that means i have more time to come and visit my old friends here at the studio (YAY for you...! :P)

I've been learning alot lately, My php skills are probally about the same if not slightly better since the last time i was here. I've also given up on the Ruby On Rails front and embraced the latest language in my arsenal, the python web framework that is django.

It's gotta be the only framework that has grabbed me and sucked me in from the start. So i'm giving it a damn good go.

Any questions you have... well you know where i am :P

and finally.... its good to be back :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I feel like I should be recognizing you, probably because you have "Former Elite Mod" in your profile. What name did you go by before?

Welcome back though, hope you stick around.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Haha. :P Welcome back Neil/Bakura/Yami (for SO's sake). How's life been treating you, past the coding stuff?

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
hey yeah SO bakura you may no me as... or maybe pho3nix i can't remember when i last spoke to you lol...

chris... yeah life going good just moved house... yes again lol 3rd time in two years -_- but ah well its going good... hows your exams gone?

newBookmarkLockedFalling