Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
So how did you find Proboards? What made you decide to stay around?

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
I made a forum for a couple of friends at suddenlaunch, and I got a link to proboards from the suddenlaunch support forums. After getting on proboards I got to SSD, ZD, G101 and Hatake. Those forums just kept me around ;o

snoozyboozy
hehe.. I was working on phpbb forums, for a rival band when I registered on the LiveWire forum and started an argument with two of the band members. After a month of this, everything turned right around and those guys are two of my best friends now and I work for them instead LOL! (that was the jist of a very long story!!!!)

Incidentally, Proboards are amazing, the mutts nuts, and I am NEVER doing anything on phpbb ever again! haha

How about you Arucard?

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Well, I gave up on invisionfree, because it was boring and hard to manage (although you can make way cooler skins) so I typed forums into Google, and I got PB. Ta-da!

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
--person I knew had a forum
--I thought it was super cool and wanted one
--his was PB but somehow I ran across Conforums instead
--then eventually I was like whoops there it is and found PB

I could never really be a part of any of those big design forums, they were so dull. My old dead board, HF, and eventually SZ are the only ones I've stayed on, though I'm pretty sure I still have (dead) accounts on a lot more.

Last Edit: Oct 15, 2007 22:45:12 GMT by Ess Ohh

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Fellow classmate had pb forum during v3 i got into then and soon after made my own. Had some sites that crash.

Found Oni Designs and that become my first forum as a member to stay at soon later started my own rpg site during over year work my way from member at OD to elite mod.

Then soon after they close i started looking around for another site and now i'm here. :)

Allan

Allan Avatar
It's All Good

Dedicated Member

March 2006
was in a madden 06 league for the ps2 that was on a proboard from there i started designing skins which lead me to many different forums.
trying to think of what to make

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
My friend Cena introduced PB to me ;D

And I just knew the forum he had, and from time to time I started going more and more outside, and I enjoyed my stay on forums etc....

newBookmarkLockedFalling