Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Just so you know. I advise you to get it.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Yeah, my dad and I went out and upgraded our theatre system today - we were on 5.1, how old!

Getting the blu-ray fo sho. :)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Sinister

Sinister Avatar

December 2007
Benjamin Avatar
Yeah, my dad and I went out and upgraded our theatre system today - we were on 5.1, how old!

Getting the blu-ray fo sho. :)

Yea me too. None of my friends saw it so i have to force them to make time to see it. :D

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Screw DVD. I saw it on an IMAX screen, so blu-ray is going to be a downgrade for me, as it is.
wat

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
:o

We don't have an IMAX here. I bet that must have been amazing.

I wonder how many people have like.. a theater screen in their house. Now that would be nice.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah.... I didn't really like the movie in theater to begin with, so I'm gonna pass. (I also passed on the IMAX version.)

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Yeah.... I didn't really like the movie in theater to begin with, so I'm gonna pass. (I also passed on the IMAX version.)

You didn't like TDK?

you didn't like it?

dear god why not?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ess Ohh Avatar
Chris Avatar

You didn't like TDK?

you didn't like it?

dear god why not?

I think it was one of those "it was over hyped" things... you know, where everyone says it's fucking amazing, but then it's not as good as expected when you see it. And frankly, I was just bored during the whole movie too. I was kinda in a "When will this end?" mood the whole movie.

newBookmarkLockedFalling