Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I hate the TSA and will for the rest of my life.

Try getting threatened with a cavity search because you woke up 30 minutes prior to entering the airport, and therefore are groggy. Because it takes you more than a nano-second to answer their stupid questions, it's automatically assumed that you're a druggie and must have drugs hidden somewhere on your person.

And then you're told that they can have you arrested for harassment, since telling them they are grabbing your shoulder too hard (and bruising it) is obviously vulgar and sends you straight to hell.

And of course, having a name like 'uzelac' just helps you even more. Fuck that shit.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
The other articles they linked to were damn hilarious.

Anyways, yeah, my favorite part about the TSA is their inconsistency. When I flew out of Omaha, they didn't stop me or anything. But on the way back (coming out of Denver), they decided to stop me because the toothpaste bottle in my bag was too big. The exact same one I took out of Omaha, except, with less toothpaste this time. All they did was throw it away for me, which was all good, but still... way to fail at security guys. :P

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Chris Avatar
The other articles they linked to were damn hilarious.

Created new thread for one of them. But that was the lulz. Especially about the sippy cup.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Sad world we live in. Seriously.
k

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
That's unbelievable. I understand that you might want to be safe on airplanes but that's just ridiculous!

newBookmarkLockedFalling