Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

{blanka}

{blanka} Avatar

ProNation

March 2007
According to MTV, Call of Duty 6 is now known as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and is slated to arrive in fall 2009. As previously revealed, series creator and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare veteran Infinity Ward will return for the latest entry.

Source

That's coming from Shacknews.com, one of the more trusted gaming news site on the net. The new Call of Duty game will indeed go back into the modern front arriving Fall 2009. Whether or not Soap is in it........is still a mystery. SO what do you guys think about this? Are you guys glad it's not WW2?

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
I'm just glad it's Infinity Ward working on it again <3

{blanka}

{blanka} Avatar

ProNation

March 2007
Yeeep, me too. I'm wondering if they'll use a different engine and maybe if they'll continue CoD4's plot. Either way, it'll be a bigger transition from CoD4 to CoD WaW.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
All I want is a new engine, new maps, new perks and new guns =D I didn't even finish the cod4 campaign =p i only play multiplayer lol

PrincessPeach

PrincessPeach Avatar

Official Member

May 2008
I want CoD4 with CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION.

From face: nose, mouth, eyes, nose, to hair, clothes and even tattoos.

SSJ Sonic-X

SSJ Sonic-X Avatar

January 2009
im with crazy on both counts.

if they were to offer customizable characters...well, i hope they offer more than socom.
TEAM PS3 | NikeTalk

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
sounds good.. i was a big cod4 fan... cod5 i haven't played yet... people saying its too much like cod4 and there isn't really much difference.

if they had the character customization it would be alot better for multiplayer... you could make distiguishable characters so you know exactly who is who... i mean no-one looks the same in the real world unless your twins obviously... so what makes virtual worlds any different?

newBookmarkLockedFalling