Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
For not taking the same course!.

"Seven Christian students in Quebec have been handed suspensions in the last few days – and could face expulsions – for refusing to participate in a new mandatory Ethics and Religious Culture course <http://www.learnquebec.ca/en/index.html> that, according to a critic, is a "superficial mishmash of trendy theoretical platitudes" with the goal of convincing children that "all religions – including pagan animism and cults – are equally 'true.'"... "

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Continues at www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=84064.

Last Edit: Dec 31, 2008 22:29:46 GMT by Zac

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Did you copy and paste this from another source or type it yourself? If you copied and pasted, you'll need to quote only one part and link to the rest. It's plagiarism otherwise which is in violation of international copyright laws. We could legally get sued for it.
wat

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
Scorpian Avatar
Did you copy and paste this from another source or type it yourself? If you copied and pasted, you'll need to quote only one part and link to the rest. It's plagiarism otherwise which is in violation of international copyright laws. We could legally get sued for it.

I'm extremely sorry Scorp. I had no idea! I honestly didn't know this was copied from a source, my Dad sent it too me in a forward. I've googled this online and have found a similar article. I have quoted the first portion, copyrighted it, and have linked to you the remainder of the article.

My highest apologies.

Last Edit: Dec 31, 2008 15:49:15 GMT by Zac

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Scorpian Avatar

wat

{blanka}

{blanka} Avatar

ProNation

March 2007
This thread title says "hundreds' while the source says 7. Hmmmm.

danielazarc
{blanka} Avatar

I wondered if someone was going to mention that. :P

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
{blanka} Avatar

lulz, fail.

But yeah, I heard this from another source, and it sounds like another discrimination against religion.

The world will never get this sorted, that's fact. Not everybody will agree behind any given 'truth' or even appreciate another belief. Some religions/followers are blinded by their own cult, and will not partake in branching their multi-cultural aspects. That being said, people have a right to not to learn about other faiths, but in the interest of the human race, prejudices and discrimination will not henceforth bring us any closer to harmony.

Took me a while to dig that out... I saw it, and it's a religious experts views on it :-/

Confuzzles me a little :D

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
Title fixed :P
Hundred are rebelling, not getting suspended, my bad.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Meh. US would win this argument.

newBookmarkLockedFalling